Titan Industries (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Titan Industries (India) Interview Questions

Interviews at Titan Industries (India)

3.2

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Chennai (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a easy process. Go through aptitude and practice wisely. Prepare basic topics for gd. Be confident in telling out. Practice questions and thorough the topics before taking test. Learn the Basic techical questions and be bold in answering

Interview Questions

• What are your goals and why it is?   1 Answer

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

Interview process was very simple, it was a walk-in.

Interview Questions

• What all do we need to consider when we move the data from OLTP to OLAP system.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was new in the industry, so dint know much on the negotiation.

Account Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty good but after selection it took 4 months for the call letter. Keep on postpone my joining dates. Gave me all silly excuses. Not satisfied with the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself ? About TDS, and they will ask all questions you have mentioned in resume.   1 Answer

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

excellent no word to say to this process and they have well structured and planned well by nature.

and moreover they are doing awesome and useful methodology to conduct interview process

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was unneccesarily extended. The first round was conducted in October but the calls for the interview were not issues till December. Interview process itself was satisfactory and good for an entry level graduate.

Interview Questions

• Engineering knowledge questions, knowledge of company and personal information   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

First you'll start with the Aptitude Test with four sections - Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Reasoning and Data Interpretation. There will a total of 60 questions to be answered with 1 mark for every correct answer and a negative of 0.25 for every wrong one. The top marks will be selected to the Group Discussion round which will be judged by the HR personnel. And the best performers from the Group Discussion will be selected and Thomas profiling will be done. This is a non-elimination round but you are required to be as honest as possible with your answers. Then there will be a Technical + Personal interview which will be around 30-60 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What will the following persons say about you? HOD,Brother,Friends   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India).

Interview

1.Online apti 2.Gd 3.HR.prepare your domain and projects to crack the HR. GD is very easy common topics will be given.online apti includes technical questions and quantitative analysis and verbal section.

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

1) Aptitude Test
    2) Technical Test
    3) Psychometric Test
    4) Group Discussion
    5) Technical Round
    6) HR Round
    7) Medical Test
    First 3 rounds are conducted in my college, after 8 months result has come and then they called up for an interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

First round was based on Quants, Reasoning and English. It was easy. Then after a few days, they have shortlisted the candidates based on this first round results. Next round was technical and HR interview combined. They don't even care about the marks/cgpa. They need people with Good technical knowledge and Good communication skills. Questions were be based on resume.

Interview Questions

Interview

It's a three step process.
    First is apti+tech round by cocubes.
    Second is GD based on some common topics .
    Third is a personal+tech interview based on ur resume.
    Interview basically dealt with manufacturing and design subjects.