Titan Industries (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Titan Industries (India) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2017

3.3

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India).

Interview

Was being interviewed for the post of Assistant Manager - Payments. Being my domain, it was entirely related to the current job profile and the future integrations in their systems. After a round with Alliance manager and CEO - Mr. Alokedeep, an assignment was given on how to improve the Payments page of Titan. Flared out well and everything was sorted.

Job employment form and every required document was forwarded to them, but soon the ignorance phase started from their end and rather than saying a yes or no I'm still being stalled.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India).

Interview

Pre-Placement interview after summer internship, internship experience was explored in great detail, Quite a few questions on long term vision of career. Some questions on another project i had done for a personal care company

Interview Questions

• Why Titan? Why so after bachelors degree in engineering?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosur, Tamil Nadu (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

1st round aptitude had tough questions and cocubes conducted the test and filteration will be high and the ranking in this round will be very important
    2nd round technical written had basic questions (non objective type)
    3rd round tech HR(About projects , testing communication skill,from resume)
    4th round personal HR

Brand Manager - Fastrack Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It is really disheartening when the HR displays complete lack of empathy towards a candidate. Inspite of progressing through multiple stages of recruitment with assignments demanding time and effort, they consider it acceptable to ignore attempts at follow up and conveniently repost the position. Communicating the final decision, whatever the outcome may have been, would have been much appreciated, especially from a brand of Tata's stature. It's just basic decency.

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tirunelveli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Tirunelveli (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Extremely well co-ordinated and planned interview process. Interview took about 30-35 minutes. The interviewer was highly knowledgeable and all the recruiters were very friendly. They took care to ensure that they tested the candidates thoroughly. Their actions reflected the good quality of the company. After the interview was over, they congratulated all the candidates who participated, wishing them success in forthcoming interviews.

Interview Questions

• Which among hydraulic and pneumatic systems is used for high-power applications?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Vellore (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The process had 3 rounds the first round is a basic apptitude test consisting of quants,verbal and logical questions a text book on quants by Dr. R.S aggarwal is enough next round is gd they give a very general topic our topic was population boon or bain next round was personal interview be thorough with all the projects and internships mentioned in your resume and prepare with basics of machines.

Interview Questions

• what is a stepper motor, servo motor? how do u protect a transformer? draw a current sensor circuit? and basic HR   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview panel consisted of three people. Two of them from the core engineering team and one HR. After giving a brief introduction about myself and running them through my resume, I was put through 30 minutes of technical interviewing. While most of the questions were straightforward a few of them required some thinking and solving. Post this there was an HR interview which lasted about 15 minutes with the usual questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a career in Automation?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

gd and pi on e reatil and personal interview round some human resourse related question?
    wether i man ok to move to any location
    The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

• about diamond sourcing and jewellery business
      When you have made it through the first interview, then a second interview you might think you're done with the interview process and you'll soon find out whether you'll be receiving a job offer. That's not necessarily the case. You may have to participate in a third interview and possible more interviews after that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The final interview is the last step in the interview process and the last interview you find out whether or not you will get a job offer. Here's information on preparing for a final interview and advice on how to handle a final interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Manipal (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

crisp process
    stress interview
    knowledge on brands
    outlook on brands
    favorite brand
    situation analysis
    they wanted to know how well i understand the strength of a brand.

it mostly centred around a debate of sorts rather than a question answer scenario.

they tried confusing but i managed to hold my own.

Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Titan Industries (India) in September 2013.

Interview

Campus Recruitment at a leading B-school
    Round 1: Group Discussion
    Interesting topic, 5 minutes to think and 10 minutes of discussion

Round 2: Personal Interview
    Mostly HR questions.
    1. Tell us something about yourself and your parents
    2. Why have you taken up Marketing?
    3. What do you know about Titan?
    4. Why do you want to work at Titan?
    5. Of all the B2C ventures at Titan, which one would you like to work in?