Titan International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Titan International

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Titan International (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

It amazing and fun but very professional. I love being on time and lm about work. This something im interesting in . I'm very responsible and lovingly. I dont do drugs and will show up work late. Im am mother of five kids, whom has goals that have to complete. If i have a situation , i will notified my supervisors . I will leave work early.

Interview Questions

• Do have steel toes boots ,glasses to protect your eyes? Are you going to be on time?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pendergrass, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Titan International (Pendergrass, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

the manager asked if I would be interested in the position. I told him I would have to think it over, over the weekend. when I came back on Monday I agreed to take the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiation

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Titan International (Quincy, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Was briefed on duties, given a plant tour, and met with personnel I would be working with. Met future boss and co-workers. Overall, everyone was very friendly and asked reasonable questions.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have and what qualifications do you have.   Answer Question

Off Road Tire Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Titan International in November 2010.

Interview

Discussed their plan as to what they would like me to accomplish for them regarding training some of
    thier personnel in off road tire sales. The company has some innovative ideas and the people are open to suggestions. Seems like they will be going places in the next few years. Looks like a good place to be.

Interview Questions

• When would I be available to start if given the position.   1 Answer

Time frame in which they wanted to get started was not right for me.