Titan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Titan Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Titan (New York, NY).

Interview

The process took a couple of weeks. I applied online and a few weeks later was contacted by a recruiter to set up an initial phone screening. On the day we confirmed my phone interview, I waited an hour past the time we confirmed and didn't receive a call so I emailed the recruiter to find out she put me on her calendar for the wrong day. EXTREMELY unprofessional. After the phone interview, that lasted about 10 minutes, we set another date to come in for an in-person interview. That date again came and went and I had to contact the recruiter AGAIN. The second interview went well, although the Sales Manager is intimidating. He will make you second guess your qualifications. I was invited in for a third interview to meet with the VP who was even worse than the Sales Manager. Very condescending and made me feel like I was bothersome or wasting her time. I didn't hear anything back for a week and again had to contact the recruiter who ultimately told me they chose someone else for the position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Titan (Boston, MA).

Interview

One of the most unprofessional HR/ Interviewing process ever. I got an email from them first asking for an interview and I responded back promptly. However, it took them a week to confirm. The phone conversation consisted a lot of "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" from the HR lady when I started asking her questions about the company. It was pretty funny actually. Then I went in for an in person interview. I thought it went smoothly. The people were nice and I received great feedback. They asked to keep my resume, portfolio, and business card. However, until this day I still haven't heard back from HR, not even a rejection email (it's been 1-2 months). Thank god I got offers from other companies or I would have been waiting around.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions about strengths, weaknesses, experience from previous jobs.   Answer Question

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Very standard. I received an email for a phone interview to speak about background experience and why one was interested in the company. After several correspondences, a date and time was quickly settled. The interview itself was pretty standard. There were questions remembered were why one was interested in the company, what specific positions they have been applying for in the past, what they want out of a company, weaknesses, strengths, worst/best part of past jobs, experiences in the past that relates to this particular position, any questions for us, etc. Then they mentioned they'll follow up by the end of the week. Received a response the next day. Very grateful for their clear communication.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Titan (Boston, MA) in September 2014.

Interview

First had a phone interview, which was pleasant and informative. The in-person interview which followed was almost too casual. The two women who did the interview did not actually ask any questions. Although I was able to make the points I thought were important, the lack of questioning from the interviewers was off putting and made me feel they must have already chosen a candidate.

Interview Questions

Interview

very easy, a few interviews and quick decision, met with the director or operations and the sales GM, was called later that afternoon with the position- couldnt start the job though for a few months

Advertising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Titan (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. We set up a phone interview a few days after and it was about a 20 minute phone call. I was asked about my work experiences, why I am interested in Titan, how I manage my work time and meet tight deadlines, and my career goals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Titan (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the NY headquarter's HR department. Typical phone screening to see if you're interested, how you hear about the company, general career goals, etc. it lasted about 15 minutes. About a week later I was asked to come into the chicago office and meet with an account coordinator. Lasted about 15/20 minutes just going more in depth about the position & company. I waited two weeks with no contact and was finally asked to come in for a second one on one interview, this time with the sales manager. This was about 30/45 minutes and much more conversational/detailed. He asked me to analyze the company's website and that's where it was left off. Two more weeks went by with response so I followed up and was asked to come in for a third interview. After numerous emails about scheduling and a few unreturned phone calls I have up on trying with this company.

They did not seem motivated to hire and we're very inconsiderate and unprofessional in following up. Do not invite someone for a third interview and then ignore emails regarding scheduling.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Titan.

Interview

1. Phone Interview
    2. Meeting with sales director and office coordinator who also the sales coordinator boss
    3. Meeting with another sales coordinator

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you instead of the other people we are interviewing?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Titan in October 2009.

Interview

I had to meet with several members of the company seperatly before getting an offer.