Titan Security Group Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Titan Security Group

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

They'll call you in and do on-site drug screen and question your experience. Avoid floating if possible, otherwise be prepared to jump from location to location with a rotating schedule.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle an emergency?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

quick it was actually a job fair and i got hired on the spot unfortunately i didnt get offered what they where offering on indeed to pay but i took it anyway however i hear alot of people telling me i can do it theres alot of female security guards so i tried i was very shocked i even got it the first site shot me down because i couldnt do overnight and i ended up at another site

Interview Questions

• am i availble especially if im mandatory   1 Answer

Negotiation

be willing to try

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied for multiple positions online. Call back less than a week later, for no particular position, & was asked in for an interview. Easy, laid back interview process. 2 in person interviews, same day. One with HR & another with an account manager. Drug test & background check also done that day. Offered position a day or two later & orientation a week after.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate resident?   1 Answer

Security Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Pretty simple interview. You will be asked why you are a good candidate, and will give you some scenarios. Nothing too crazy, just think before you answer the questions.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Very brief, low-key talk with HR manager. There apparently was no need for any related security/police work in your background. I think the key was how honest and reliable you might be.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Titan Security Group (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Very straight forward. Asked why I wanted the job, and basic questions about my personal history. They also asked whether I had experience dealing with the public at large. History and knowledge of millenium park is definitely need and will give you a leg up in the process. Prior security experience really opens the door as well.