TitleMax Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TitleMax Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at TitleMax

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TitleMax (Athens, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

They ask you what you want from a job, then pretty much tell you that they are the perfect match! Ask when you could start and told you pretty little lies.

Interview Questions

• If you could work Monday - Saturday   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TitleMax

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 days a recruiter contacted me and explain everything I needed to know about the job. She then set me up an interview that next week. Had a brief coversation with the General Manager about my resume. An hour later, I was offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewing process was very easy it wasn't complicated I waited about five minutes when I first arrived at the open house. The person who interviewed me was a district manager

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Greenville, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy, just sat down with the DM and answered questions about my work history. No pressing, stress free. I was hired right then and only had to wait about a week to start

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable making collection calls   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Very easy and interactive interview process, very easy and efficient. On boarding process very fast, efficient. Human Resources Department its very efficient on guidelines and question on the process for interviewing and getting employees or candidates on the right track.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a situation with a client its in a hurry or impatient?
      How would you communicate to your superior any suspicious activity by other peers?   Answer Question

TitleMax Response

Mar 28, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

Thanks so much for leaving a Company review on GlassDoor.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Augusta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Apply via internet. Called in to apply face to face via job fair. Interviewed by District Manager. Background check/motor vehicle report ran. Typically within 2 weeks after applying and being interviewed - a position was offered.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable going out to promote business to business contact and sales?   1 Answer

TitleMax Response

Mar 28, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

Thanks so much for leaving a Company review on GlassDoor.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Huntsville, AL) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter contacted me pretty swiftly. After conducting an interview over the phone, an in-person interview was scheduled. The in-person interview was timely, and I was contacted within an hour or so with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Sterling, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

i was referred by a friend. Received an email from the recruiting agent asked when I'm available to do a phone interview. Did a phone interview with the recruiting agent which lasted about 10 mins. Very nice and professional. Recruiting agent then scheduled a face to face interview with the location Manager. Meet with the location mamager 3 days later asked me basic questions about customer service. Manager was very accommodating and easy-going. Offered me the position right then and there. Received my offer letter the same day via email. Started job 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you? Do you know how to upsell?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was really easy! I applied online and got a call from a recruiter. After a phone interview I received a phone call from my recruiter saying that I needed to interview with the General Manager. After a few reference checks, background checks, and my interview I was hired. Very easy process for me.

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Joplin, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

ONLINE.....it was impersonal,dry,and just left a bad taste in my mouth for this company from the start. The company can't take the time to meet you personally I think it says something about that company. And it was exactly what I figured that the company was from the start. Pathetic