TitleMax Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.6

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I was given a set of interview questions online. I took an online interview that same day. And then the following week I went in for a physical interview with the regional manager. Very basic questions were asked we talked about my previous experience and then I left. About one day later I got a call with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience with collection calls? What is your experience was outside marketing question   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TitleMax

Anonymous Employee in Emporia, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Emporia, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick process...video interview....phone interview with recruiter.... interview with district manager... meeting with branch manager.... Call from recruiter to notify of job offer and acceptance letter.... provide proof of insurance for automobile

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TitleMax (Plainfield, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Internet interview followed by a phone call, then I got a call from the District manager to schedule at location for a face to face interview. After that, I was in contact with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• They asked about your experience, your lifestyle and personality   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

One interview, hired two days later. Looking at the interview process and the candidates chosen with my Job Title, it seems they hire everyone and anyone. Interview process was simple, have a money/goal oriented attitude

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Jan 4, 2016 – Recruiting Operations Manager

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Columbus, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very quick and informative...recruiter called and informed me they were interested. Then I was sent a video interview throught Hirevue, which I enjoyed doing... Then I did an in house interview after I passed that one.

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Dec 21, 2015 – Recruiting Operations Manager

Anonymous Employee in Griffin, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Griffin, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Recruiter first...we hit it off great and he said based on my experience he thought I would be a good fit. Within a week I had taken the assessment, got the results same day, then a video interview and a face to face two days later...got hired the same day later via a phone call...I'm excited about starting!

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Sep 1, 2015 – Recruiting Operations Manager

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

You must fill out application online then wait for a recruiter to email to let you know you passed the first stage. Then they send you an email with an assessment test to see if you can actually read. If you pass the test then you are set up for a computer interview via webcam. Then from there if the Recruiter likes you she will send you the General Manager and set up an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Research how much other like businesses offer before considering an offer from this company.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TitleMax in August 2014.

Interview

First, submit an application. They will call you in for a phone interview then have you submit a application proficiency test. After this, you have to submit a Video interview and then lastly an in person interview. The whole process takes about a month to do.

Interview Questions

• A customer calls in angry that you've repossessed their vehicle. They are yelling at you on the phone and threating to come into the office. How do you handle this call?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

Had a phone interview then a video interview then a formal in person interview.

Accepted another job

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

You submit your resume and assessment and if approved a recruiter will contact you and conduct a phone interview with you. You will then follow up with a 1:1 web cam interview with that recruiter. Upon completion your webcam video is shown to the District Manager and if he approves a 1:1 interview with him/her is scheduled.

Negotiation

It is a non-negotiation phase.