Titus Talent Strategies Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Talent Acquisition Consultant

Titus Talent Strategies Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Titus Talent Strategies

Interviews for Top Jobs at Titus Talent Strategies

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Titus Talent Strategies.

Interview

Two-way. They wanted to know who I was and exposed the good, the bad, and the ugly. I felt very much at ease and inspired to join the team! It could have been more intense, but actually the relaxed feel disarmed me to the point of being myself, which was great for them to see I guess!

Interview Questions

Titus Talent Strategies Response

May 22, 2017 – CEO

I'd be intrigued to know how you would make our interview go from "Average Interview" to "Great"?

Other Interview Reviews for Titus Talent Strategies

Talent Acquisition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Titus Talent Strategies (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call from the internal recruiter, which got me interested. From there, I spoke to another person at the company to conduct a full phone screen. From there, I came in to meet with the management team. It was great to meet with many members of the executive team, while also meeting with several employees that I would be working with on a day-to-day basis. Beyond that, the group was warm, welcoming, and professional. It felt like a family. Overall, it was a great and positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Something they asked that I had never been asked in an interview before was, "What is your greatest professional accomplishment?"   Answer Question

Titus Talent Strategies Response