Tivit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tivit

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brazil, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tivit (Brazil, IN) in April 2014.

What was my salary expectations, what is my greatest strength,
    what I could contribute to the company.
    What were my responsibilities at my last position

Interview Questions

• Interview with the Manager and interview questions such experience, leadership principles, management style, knowledge.
      What was my salary expectations, what is my greatest strength,
      what I could contribute to the company.
      What were my responsibilities at my last position
      Answer Question

IT Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tivit (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in June 2015.

Interview

very fast proccess ... they have clairly an exactly candidate profile and rol. They expose to me the benefits, constraints, and territory and the bussiness presentation are very grateful. They have a strong presence in LA , and i saw that as they more strongest advantage. The more powerful weakness are the are in an integration process and the internal processes are not clear yet.

Interview Questions

• general presentation, skill review and client references.   Answer Question

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Tivit (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in December 2014.

Interview

The whole process is very long and confused. Normally they do many negociations to set a sallary. In my case I didn't do any Techinical Exam. After process my start was very fast.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tivit (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview with the area responsible, the director and Human resources explaining the activities during the career, technologies and system development processes. The interview was possible because a indication of a employer.

Interview Questions

• General information about career, and techniques of innovation and development processes.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tivit (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

It was a short interview because I was recommended to this position. So it became a more informal meeting to start knowing the company, manager and main goals to the position.