Toast Inc Customer Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toast Inc Customer Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Toast Inc

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a response in less than a week to schedule a telephone interview. The day of the interview received an email apologizing for the schedule conflict and the recruiter will get back to me later in the week to schedule a new date and time. That was June 28th. Mid-July I did reach out the recruiter asking if we can schedule an interview that week, no response. It's now Mid-August and I haven't heard from anyone since June 28th.

Other Interview Reviews for Toast Inc

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toast Inc in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screening with a recruiter and after that an in person interview. I met with three people in the office over the course of two hours. Each person was kind, interesting, and obviously knowledgeable and friendly. Frankly I was nervous before it started but was instantly at ease with each Toast staff member I interacted with.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever helped a confused person through the steps of setting up a gadget like a phone or smartwatch?   Answer Question

Toast Inc Response

Jun 30, 2017 – Director Talent Acquisition

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Glad to hear it was a positive one.