Toast Inc Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toast Inc Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Toast Inc

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Toast Inc (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interveiw w Hr, then phone interview w Dm doing a mock sales pitch, then an in face interview scheduled w mock prospect email required of 100 words on why a restaurant owner would want to use Toast software. A whole lot of work for $28k base for a seasoned sales person to make over 100 dials a day not even selling, but scheduling appointments/demos. You are looking for appointment schedulers not true software salespeople. REALLY. Highly disappointing since they are looking for experienced tech savy people. Start-up or not, you can't grow w/ just entry level people. If yiu want appointment schedulers for just demos, then say that. You can make $ 28k at McDonald's without making 100 calls a day getting paid minimum wage. Growth, maybe... but every company says that.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something you are passionate about? Why work for Toast? Email me an email to sell Toast products out of the blue.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Toast Inc

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Boston, MA).

Interview

A recruiter reached out with canned, sloppy messages on LinkedIn with classic, cheesy subject lines. Finally, I decided why not, I'll just meet with her, see what she has to say about the company and get an idea of the culture. Very early on in the phone screening, it was clear this was an absolute no-go for me. She was a horrible communicator, did not listen to anything I said and kept backtracking. I can't tell you how many times, we "took a step back" and "unpacked this a little more." It felt like an interrogation. 5 minutes into this, I decided this was not the opportunity for me. Terrible impression.

Interview Questions