Toast Inc Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toast Inc Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Toast Inc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Boston, MA) in April 2019.

Interview

I started off with a phone interview, which consisted of behavioral questions. This first call was very easy to get through. I then had a phone call with a sales manager who asked behavioral questions and asked me to sell him something. This was easy and i moved forward to the in person interview. I was very prepared for this interview. I had valid answers for all the interview questions and the perfect background for this job. I ended up not getting the position and did not receive any feedback as to why.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sell then something as an exercise.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Toast Inc

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Boston, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

there were three interviews. one with recruiter then one with manger of team a team. both are over the phone. then in person interview with 3 people from the department

Interview Questions

Toast Inc Response

Mar 13, 2019 – Employer Brand Manager

This is a great overview of our process! Thanks for sharing! - Mike Brown, VP Talent

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Omaha, NE) in May 2019.

Interview

Excellent conversations with motivated and innovative individuals. The entire process got me very excited to be a part of a new and exciting company. They made it very evident that if one works hard there is a lot of room to grow within the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you hate to lose more or love to win more?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

First was a phone screen follow by in person in which I was asked how to approach diffident phone sales scenarios as well as some, structure of that approach and pitching.

Interview Questions

• what is the structure you follow from the beginning to end of a sales call?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2018.

Interview

2 phone interviews 1 in person interview. The original phone screen was pretty simple, the second was more of a sales pitch and the third was in person with management

Interview Questions

Toast Inc Response

Nov 20, 2018 – Employer Brand Manager

Thank you for providing insight into our interview process. You're spot on! We're glad that you decided to join our team. Welcome to Toast! - Christina Rossomando, Sales Recruiter

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Boston, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

2 phone calls and an in-person with 3 people. the first 2 were managers and the 3rd one is an SA whose opinion supposedly doesn't count but definitely does.

Interview Questions

• asked me to sign and NDA- wasn't too hard though   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Boston, MA) in February 2019.

Interview

A recruiter phone call, hiring manager phone call, in-person interview with 3 employees. Honestly the best interview process I had throughout applying to a number of jobs as soon to be a college grad. I love the fact that they give you a hiring decision within 48 business hours of the interview. Other companies seem to treat college students in the application process pretty poorly in my mind but not toast!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toast Inc.

Interview

I had a screening call before a phone call with an account manager. We spoke for 25 minutes before being invited for an In person interview a week later.

Interview Questions

• A time you failed and what you learned   1 Answer