Toast Inc Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Toast Inc

2.0

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Omaha, NE) in April 2019.

Interview

I had to reschedule my initial phone interview and the team worked to accommodate me so kindly. I interviewed the day after my phone interview with 4 different people and after my 1st interview with an HR representative, I was sold. She was very genuine and so kind that I told myself if this is the kind of people they employee this is the career for me. The Interview process is very well thought out and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What do your former co-workers and friend have to say about you?   Answer Question

Toast Inc Response

May 31, 2019 – Toast

I’m so glad to hear this! I know that interviewing can be stressful, and I’m happy that the team was able to accommodate your schedule. While this was likely not the outcome that you were hoping for... More

Other Interview Reviews for Toast Inc

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toast Inc (Omaha, NE) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter then 1:1 interviews with 2-3 managers in office. Then a final 1:1 with the director of support. Final decision occurs after with an adverse action letter or conditional offer.

Interview Questions