Togo's Sandwiches, Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Togo's Sandwiches, Inc Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Togo's Sandwiches, Inc (Burbank, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview I had was very short and straightforward, wanted to get a feel of the type of employee I am. He asked me of the skills I could bring to the job.

Sandwich Maker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Togo's Sandwiches, Inc.

Interview

After submitting your application online or in-store I was called for an interview with the General manager. It was a very relaxed interview and I was offered the job afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness of yours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Togo's Sandwiches, Inc (Livermore, CA).

Interview

I was referred to this job by a friend. I went in to grab the application, met the manager, and then came at a later date to return the application. When I returned the application, the manager offered me the job on the spot. She asked maybe one or two questions, and then asked me to fill out paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate wages, offered me minimum wage and took it.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Togo's Sandwiches, Inc.

Interview

The interview process was very casual. Didn't really look at my resume. Asked me general questions about my work ethic. Learned that I would be required to memorize all the sandwiches. You have a few days to memorize them. Like a #16 is the Italian. And it helps to know what meats and cheese each sandwich has. Memorization helps in the long run.

Anonymous Employee in Turlock, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Togo's Sandwiches, Inc (Turlock, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I arrived a few minutes early and the interview was held with the owner in his office. He was very nice. He said my application stuck out because of my nice handwriting. He also said that he rarely hired people who didn't already know a current employee, but he was impressed with me because I called back to follow up on the status of my application. He asked me a few questions, then hired me on the spot. It took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What have you learned from working in customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Togo's Sandwiches, Inc (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied though a friend. The process took about 14 days to get the job from submitting the application. Very easy interview. Common questions such as to talk through your resume and the your availability. And if you have any previous experience working with food. my interview was in person very positive atitute i took a personal test. they ask me alot of question and about the benefts.. but it was nice and its help a lot it was a good interview by the way

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Togo's Sandwiches, Inc (Anaheim, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

They didn't ask for a resume they just wanted my contact information. I didn't hear from them for a long time but months later I got a call asking if I was still interested and we scheduled an interview. They had me fill out a paper with questions like did I finish high school and what my availability was. The interview questions were more like would I be able to work from opening to close and can I stand for long periods of time. Overall a very easy interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The interview was very easy. I don't think any experience is necessary. If they ask if you can handle something just say no problem and you will be willing to do it. All you need is confidence and a positive attitude and you should be fine.

Anonymous Employee in Granada Hills, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Togo's Sandwiches, Inc (Granada Hills, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

It was a ridiculously easy interview. They asked basic questions: "What are your strengths/weaknesses?" "How would you handle co-worker conflict?" The interviewer barely looked at my credentials. I got hired on the spot. They're basically looking for people who are just starting out in the work field. I got hired on the spot.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

talked directly to owner of store and hired me on the spot

Store Associate/Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Togo's Sandwiches, Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2013.

Interview

No interview done. Hired on the spot. Only provided copy of valid drivers license to ensure employee is able to drive around doing field work.Hired on same day Employee inquired. No real interview just Owner/ Manager approval to make employee hiring as official.