Toll Brothers Construction Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toll Brothers Construction Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Toll Brothers

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

Ironically I was contacted after I accepted an offer from another home builder in the Phoenix area. The only reason I considered speaking to Toll Brothers is because I have loved the product they build for many years, and I always wanted to get into the semi-custom building industry.
I met with one of Toll Brother's project managers on a Friday afternoon and we hit it off instantly. We spoke for almost a hour and a half. I received a call just a couple days later to meet with their VP, and again the meeting went very well.

Interview Questions

• Really, our conversation wasn't scripted, but the most dificult question I had was to explain how I had to explain a disappointing time to a client/customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Toll Brothers

Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Toll Brothers.

Interview

Most of the interview was average. Their reference check through SkillSurvey is somewhat inconvenient to your references. I felt guilty asking my references to fill out the SkillSurvey questionnaire. To fill out the questionnaire honestly, it requires a lot of time and thought on your reference's part.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Deerfield Beach, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

it was brief. They asked a few standard questions, I'm new at doing interviews as its been over 10 years.the interview was like reading off a cue card. I was very nervous as I hadn't taken one in so long.I feel the interview could have gone much better

Interview Questions

• they asked what I can bring to the company.   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Interview

can't remember

Interview Questions

Negotiation

straight-forward