Toll Brothers Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

2.8

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, 2-3 weeks later received email asking for an interview. Did a basic resume screening phone interview with a recruiter and then was asked to schedule an in person interview with marketing manager

Senior Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Two Phone interviews with HR for a job in Northern NJ, only to have me come down to Philadelphia area for interview. Job description didn't include proper scope executive knew in five seconds I wasn't what she wanted

Interview Questions

• No specific questions. She basically knew she didn't want me in 30 seconds.   Answer Question

Junior Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with an HR recruiter who was super friendly. She then contacted me a few days later to schedule an in person interview with herself as well as the VP of the department and 2 team managers. The overall process was pleasant and informative.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what drew me to toll brothers and asked me mainly about my past experience and specifically what experience I had with loans. They also asked me why I was leaving my present employer as well as what my job duties consist of. They also asked me what I knew about the company and explained the job in full detail and how I can move on to become a mortgage processor.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with another property manager and someone else higher up. From the beginning they just seemed uninterested in being there, as if it was a burden interviewing me. They kept asking me "gotcha" questions in order to try to stump me, which I answered all of them without a problem since I have 10 years of experience in instruction and real estate.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was just like any other interview with a large company. First I interviewed a woman in the marketing department, then I interviewed with HR, and then they showed me around the building.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA).

Interview

A great deal of questions regarding my technical expertise; initial interview took 3 hours. Followed up by two additional subsequent meetings. The process was went very well; HR in particular, was excellent in following-up. Unfortunately, a lot of the unpleasant aspects of the position were significantly downplayed; and the behavior of the manager in particular, was very different after the job offer was accepted and the onboarding process was complete.

Interview Questions

• A great deal of technical questions, no behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Received phone call from recruiter and had a 10 minute conversation regarding the role. Met with recruiter and regional manager at different site that I would be working at (actual site was under construction). 1 hour interview that lead to complete online references through a website. Received offer a few days later. Quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your sales process? 2. What makes for excellent Customer Service?   Answer Question

Secondary Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a lot of contact between myself and the HR recruiter. I had a quick phone interview which led to an interview. That went well but there were other areas that they had openings in and wanted me to come back for a second interview. The second interview went well and everyone was very professional.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA).

Interview

Process of interviewing took a very long time.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was a 3 part process. The first interview was an in person interview with Human Resources, the second interview was with the person whom I would be replacing and the third interview was with an Executive at the company. All three phases of the interview process were relatively informal. The goal of the HR interviewer was to determine if you would make a good fit for the company. They want someone who is personable and does not just come into the interview rattling off details about the company, they want to see the real you.

Interview Questions

• If you had no financial restrictions what would you choose to do for a living?   Answer Question