TomTom Interview Questions in Amsterdam, Netherlands | Glassdoor

3.1

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TomTom (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview went smooth. I was asked questions related to the software which is going to be used. It was not that hard as I was expecting. The hiring manager was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What is my SQL knowledge?   1 Answer
    • What is my dasboarding knowledge?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TomTom (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

I was just intvited to codiility test

it was about 145 minutes for 3 tasks

the tasks were average difficulty

one of the question to find a bug in an already made solution

Senior IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TomTom (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2016.

Interview

Through recruitment agency and the interviewer is a technical person. Asks very old school questions like define manual memory management and dig in every aspect of it if he suspects any kind of false or erroneous knowledge. It was a like an academic interview. He even didn't show his face which I was found quite rude.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TomTom (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

A headhunter contacted me about the position. Initially there was a phone interview with a few C++ programming questions. This was followed by an interview at the Amsterdam office which was conducted by two software development team leads. Note that this interview was a while ago and the interview process has changed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TomTom (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2016.

Interview

Rigorous application process with 4 stages: First a Skype interview filled with technical questions about Java and Android. This was followed by a Skype interview with more personal questions and the opportunity to get to know the company better. After this came a programming exercise where an app had to be made, which led to an interview at the office. The latter had another 3 stages with several exercises and more technical questions to gauge your knowledge.

Interview Questions

• The usual; questions about your skills, experiences and desires in a job.   Answer Question

Customer Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at TomTom (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2016.

Interview

After a short phone call I was invited to the office for a face to face interview. Very nice interviewer and relaxed conversation with them. I was interviewed in the language I applied for. Prepare to answer to a test with technical questions and to write a sample of email to a customer.

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TomTom (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process went very smooth and professionally. Had 2 rounds one with direct and 2nd with next level. the whole process took only about 45 days ( when final offer made). got in touch via linkedin.

Interview Questions

• When do you think you have the best deal from the supplier?   1 Answer

Investor RelationsPosition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TomTom (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was above the average for an intern position. They made questions you are supposed to learn through your work experience. The interview included 20 minutes with classical questions and 40-50 minutes questions about the valuation of a company, its stock, the valuation methods and their cons and pros etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you value our company today?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TomTom (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2015.

Interview

I attended one of their insights days in their Amsterdam office and thereafter I applied through their online platform. Then, I had one phone interview with HR, one face on face with the hiring manager and a case study that I presented to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Overall questions about my motivation on why I wanted to work in marketing, this department and my previous competencies that could help me in this internship.

For the case study I had three days to come up with a possible answers on why they were not selling as many PND (portable navigation devices) in that region.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at TomTom (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2015.

Interview

There was Good follow up by the recruiter. He answered fast, friendly, easy to understand, good location, not to long/not to short. Let me ask questions. Talked about pay and bonuses.