Tommy Hilfiger Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tommy Hilfiger Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview

This companies organization was a NIGHTMARE. Such a cool company and they were definitely my #1 choice for an internship but it was very rough communicating with them, i felt like HR and the department managers were never on the same page, and there were times when HR would email me the same question they had already asked in the same thread. Patience required.
Otherwise, the people I spoke to on the phone were very nice and the questions were all basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tommy Hilfiger

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

When I came in for an interview, I first met with Human Resources. After speaking with her for a little, I then met with the internship supervisors in the department for which I was applying. Everyone was extremely friendly and answered any questions I asked. I was offered the position a couple weeks after interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous experience will benefit you in this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online didn't hear back until 3 months later. Was contacted for one phone interview and then two in person interviews. 1 with HR the other with the team lead. We discussed my responsibilities and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Tommy Hilfiger brand? Why do you want to work for Tommy Hilfiger?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was called to set up an interview in the New York Office. Went in for the interview and received the offer for a summer internship at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward questions about my resume and previous work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was laidback but very thorough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A not a paid internship

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Simple phone interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

First cv screening and then one face to face interview. Very relaxed atmosphere, they responded with interest and enthusiasm. That same day I received a call I could start the next week.

Interview Questions

• What are possible research questions for your thesis you are interested in researching here?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR within a few days to set up an interview. Interviewed a week later for summer internship in New York. The interviewer was very friendly and relaxed

Interview Questions

• Very straightforward interview, asked about my resume, previous experience, and why I wanted to work at Tommy Hilifiger. No major surprises   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2013.

Interview

The process was very smooth. I had one phone interview which was then followed with an in person interview at their offices. I was then informed the following day that on their decision

Interview Questions

• very general questions about my previous experience and skills
      nothing too difficult
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in January 2010.

Interview

very quick and fun