Tompkins Cortland Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tompkins Cortland Community College

Residence Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dryden, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tompkins Cortland Community College (Dryden, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Standard Higher Education application, phone interview with search committee. Campus interview- met with various stakeholders on campus, Dean, student staff, search committee.

Had to wait to hear back on numbers for the position- however the Director of Residence Life was great to work with in the process. She kept me informed and updated regularly. When she was able to offer me the job, I was very happy to accept.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable. However, I started with a 41k salary in my first year, 43k in the second, and 47k in my third. Easily the highest paid RD's in the country- considering the average RD salary is around 31k.

Technology Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dryden, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tompkins Cortland Community College (Dryden, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

I was called in about a week after applying. I went into their office and my future supervisor told me to tell me about myself. Afterwards she was interested in my emperience working at a internship in high school where I did some computer work. She asked a couple non threating interview questions and called me the next day. My friend who had no previous experience did not get hired.

Interview Questions