Topshop Visual Merchandising Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Visual Merchandising Manager

Create your profile to get personalized information

Topshop Visual Merchandising Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Topshop

1 Interview Review

5.0

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Topshop (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

The whole application process is not user-friendly. I kept getting logged out for some reason. I uploaded my resume and it didn't transfer correctly so I had to manually enter in all my employment history. Once done doing this long drawn out task I save and continue to next session only to be told my session timed out. I then would have to log back into my profile only to find all the information that I entered manually was not there. I did this two more times until I realized that I would have to manually enter each line, hit save, get directed to my application home page, click on work experience tab and enter in the next section of my work history. It only did this with the work history section. I don't understand why they ask for a resume then have us manually enter in the information again. I got frustrated with this task and deleted my information from the career website. I have never spent so much time filling out an application. Please update your application / career site.

Interview Questions

• What is the highest sales volume I have been responsible for?
    What's the largest team I have managed?   Answer Question