Toray Composite Materials America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Toray Composite Materials America

2.7

Network Administrator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toray Composite Materials America (Tacoma, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

I initially e-mailed my resume and a cover letter to their HR department after responding to their ad off of Indeed.com.

They contacted me later via e-mail and telephone to schedule an interview. At the interview I was met with by an HR representative, along with the IS manager, and a Senior Network Administrator / Technician.

They were upfront and direct on when I would hear back, they gave their business cards at the beginning of the interview. I am under the impression that they are extremely competent in the interviewing process. The interview was not stiff - they are all personable. They are also very keen in their questioning techniques. The interview was a bit lengthy (around 45 minutes), but they put me at ease in a professional environment. I enjoyed their questions - they were what I would have asked at an interview if I was on the other side of the table.

The interview was challenging, but pleasant!

Key note: If you are going into a managerial position, they are quite interested in what makes you tick, what your values are. That shows me that they are inline with hiring good managers. In that process if you are potentially a "grumpy butt" to work with... Even though I do not work there (as I have not been offered employment there yet) - I can say that you won't be working there. If you don't understand how to accomplish work within a department and maintaining a pleasant work environment. I am pretty certain, you won't be in their environment!

I do not know if I was accepted and will be given a job offer or not - I will hear back in a week or so, either way. This is just my honest initial impression.

Interview Questions

• You have four situations - who do you help first:

1) The CEO who can't get into his e-mail
      2) An unpleasant employee who cannot login to their computer
      3) Your friend who can't print a document
      4) An internet router that is down

No further information will be given.   2 Answers

Production Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toray (Russia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toray Composite Materials America (Toray (Russia)) in May 2009.

Interview

You go through the interview process with some Knowledge tests (math,english,reading) and a couple of other test and then come the questions about what your willing to put up with to work for the company like rotating shifts,attendance,staight nights,safety policies,overtime you know the usual stuff.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work a rotating shift and work with cancer causing chemicals   1 Answer