Torre-Lazur Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Torre-Lazur

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Torre-Lazur (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews, one on the phone and one in person. Overall, it was really chill and not intimidating at all. I am assuming they want to not only make sure you are qualified, but are friendly and fun.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't have any negotiation opportunitites, although I heard you can still ask.

Group Art Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Torre-Lazur (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I talked with several members of the team. The process was relaxed and informal as we talked about my work experience. They were curious to learn about me while also informing me as much about the team and the culture. I was invited back for additional interviews but the process dragged on for over a month and then the position was put on hold.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions revolved team interactions and the reason for switching agencies.   Answer Question

Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Torre-Lazur (Newark, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

You meet a lot of people when you get there, each interview lasting for about 30 minutes.It seemed like a bit much, but speaking to people in different departments was actually helpful.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any writing experience?   1 Answer

I took another offer.

Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Torre-Lazur in May 2012.

Interview

Had a screener interview to discuss what I wanted to pursue. After the presentation, asked that I present positioning, insights, etc, for a pharma client. Basic information, but they're looking for a culture fit most of all. Like to see relaxed, good quality, smart people. They usually don't bring people through several rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

• What do you do outside of work? How digitally savvy are you? Do you know the difference between branding, positioning, insights?   Answer Question

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torre-Lazur (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

I met with the Production Director and we talked, then a went on a tour of the company. Afterwards I met with the Head of company development.