Torry Harris Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Torry Harris Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in India, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (India, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Got selected in campus interview done in Orissa. It was a off campus
    Two written test
    One essay writing
    then personal interview

It was a two day process.
    Almost 3000 students attended the test.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Interview process took one day. There was a coding online test based on c and c++.
    rounds:
    1. coding online test
    2. gd
    3. technical interview
    4. pre HR round
    5. HR round

like the errors made and some basic c and c++ question.
    questions on function, pointer, structures etc.

Interview Questions

• Based on the code u have written in the online test, they asked related question about it.
      like the errors made and some basic c and c++ question.
      1 Answer

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions.

Interview

It was a pool campus drive.Around 700 students attended the drive.it was a 2 day processThe first day consists of 2 rounds
           1.Logical,programming test
            2. Group discussion
    The second day consists of three rounds
            1.Technical interview
            2.Mangeral interviw
            3.Personal interview
    The first round is very easy 10 basic logical questions and some 2 basic programing questions.I got a simple pattern printing and a matrix related program.If you clear all the test cases for 1 program you will get selected.The next round is GD we got the topic Demontisation which is the current trending topic.They just check on your communication and listening skills
    Next is the technical interview.They expect you to be good in what you put in your resume and also in your basics.So go through the basics well.If you clear this round you are mostly in.Next is the mangeral and personal interviews. They ask some simple questions its very easy. Finaly 20 students got selected. I was lucky to be one of them.All the best!!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I attended thbs in pooled campus in 2016 Dec.. Totally 5 rounds
    1 logical.. Technical.. Apti
    2 Gd
    3 tech hr
    4 general hr
    5 final general hr
     basic knowledge about programming language is enough to crack the interview.. I took two days for interview process.. Totally they selected 20 students

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Coimbatore (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through college/University Coimbatore nov 2016. First round was logical 10 questions with 15 min time and two programs with 40 min time (20 min each).second round was GD following to tech HR and personal HR. More than 5 correct answers in logical will take you to the GD program was also easy but the tool is bit hard to handle, It was naukri.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

the rounds included of:
    programming test
    group discussion
    technical interview
    hr interview

in the programming test, there were three programs like substring, and we had to execute the programs, against different cases. the next round was a group discussion round, our topic was indian education system, we had to discuss it for around 10 minutes. the next round was the technical interview.

Interview Questions

• the questions asked were from DBMS, C, C++, and i was asked a program to swap two numbers since my background is electrical and electronics engineering, and some basic questions from my branch.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college. Totally there were 5 rounds. Entire hiring process took 1 day .
    1. Online coding test : This round included 3 basic coding questions.
    2. GD : There were 5 people in a group . A topic was given by them to discuss.
    3. Technical round : Questions were based on pointers in C and few basic java questions .
    4. Managerial round: In this round I was asked to tell about myself and few personality based questions were asked.
    5. HR : Questions were based on online coding test and few basic HR questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was gud. They usually take people who are willing to work with them for pretty long time.
    Recruiting team was nice and cooperative and interview process was quite impressive with 1st round as Coding Round then 2nd as Technical Round. 3rd was MR and last was HR.
    I got selected for this company.

Interview Questions

• Basic question in every interview is "Tell me about yourself".   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

Day one- Online test- Quant+DI+LR+English language

Group Discussion- 3 panel members, 6 student s per group

Day two- Technical interview-Basic C++ pattern question, sorting, matrix, etc.

HR Round-Tell me about yourself, Why Torry Harris? Willing to relocate, family ,etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview- Basic C++ pattern question, sorting, matrix, etc.

HR Round- Tell me about yourself, Why Torry Harris? Willing to relocate, family ,etc.
      Answer Question

Software Engineer-Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

Interview process consists of
    1. Aptitude- ( quants,logical,verbal and technical)
    2. GD
    3. Technical
    4. HR

Aptitude test consists of sectional cutoff,and also negative marks of 0.33 for each questions.

In GD everyone gets the chance to speak ,its a elimination round.

In Technical round they may ask any subject related questions. If you have done any project they also ask about that.

HR round is just for formality.