Tory Burch Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.8

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY).

Interview

Received the interview through an agency. Met with 1 HR exec who asked simple questions. Standard interview protocol. Lasted about 20 minutes. Received the offer in a week. Started a month later due to internal calendar adjustments.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I had four interviews and several different locations. One was with two AMs and the others were 1:1 with store managers. At the end, I was offered a sales support position which I didn't even apply for so I don't understand why it took so many interviews for them to realize that they wanted me in another position. The interviewers were store managers and so incompetent ! With an experience like this I wouldn't recommend anything to do with Tory burch to anyone I know.

Product Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I've been contacted by Debbie Mandeville and Lizzie Holmes for a role in Tory Burch as PD manager. thet were very entusiastic about my profile and introduce me to the PD director. after that they put me in hold for a couple of moths without any reply to my emails...I still waiting for for an answers: a positive or negative reply doesn't matter anymore, it's just a matter of respect for candidates..

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was fairly quick after first interview. Upper management was profesional and communicated effectively. Didn't require multiple interviews with corporate like other companies do. Very through in describing company culture and location culture.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY).

Interview

Mild. You receive a call back you're asked questions and you are determined later. The interview is 1:1 many have two interviews I got lucky with one. You want to not really just say what you can do which is kind of generic. You want to show by bringing up examples of past experiences. If you have profolo to show gives you an edge.

Interview Questions

• 1.What are your weakness?
      2.Why should we hire you?
      3. How will you bring business to the company?
      4. Past challenge how did you over come it?
      5.What do you like about the company?
      6. Tell me about yourself?
      7. something about last employor that's all I remember.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY).

Interview

I spoke with 10 people for the interview process. I flew to NY and interviewed with 7 people individually verses doing a panel interview. I had an early morning flight requiring me to get up at 4am and returned home at 11:30pm. No break was giving during the day other than a 15 break. I had to follow up with the recruiter for feedback after all this. No diversity in HR within this company.

Product Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I met with HR, and leading members of the team afterwards, to discuss my experience, preferences and details of the role. They seemed excited about my experience but at the end of the process they said they chose another candidate, despite my experience fit the bill. After asking for feedback regarding their decision they never replied, something that I consider unprofessional and rude.

Assistant Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Applied online.
    2. Contacted by HR for a Skype interview with the HR representative and then the Design Director.
    3. In-Person interview in the office with the team.
    4. Offer received in a couple days.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Had a few brief phone calls with the recruiter then I met with hiring Manager in NYC office. The process seemed a little stretched out. The interview was not challenging. They didn't seem too focused on previous fashion experience. I did not receive an offer.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was typical. Received an email from a recruiter a couple of months after applying, and was asking to come into the office.

When I got to the office I could see that there was a definite lack of diversity. If you are not caucasian, you will have trouble getting a job here.

I followed up twice with the recruiter and she never replied to me. I have been rejected from companies before, but never dealt with such a rude HR. Overall, I would not stop anyone from applying but I would not recommend getting your hopes up.