Toshiba Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Toshiba (Albany, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Several phone interviews, very drawn out. Working at Toshiba has been fine, the sales process is long and it has been frustrating dealing with customers at times but the schedule is great and it is very good experience. Especially in sales.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Toshiba

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toshiba in November 2012.

Interview

I was put in touch with the Director of Sales via an industry recruiter. We met on a Friday afternoon in San Ramon and had a great interview. We generally agreed on employment after the first meeting. Since a management position was also being considered I had a follow up phone interview the next week with a member of the management team in Irvine which did not go great for a number of reasons including the unexpected passing of my father-in-law the day before the interview.
    Ultimately I acepted a position as an AE after my follow up interview with the local management team in San Ramon. They have their candidates complete and deliver a short presentation regarding why they should be hired.

Interview Questions

• For the AE Position: The "why I should be hired" was somewhat unexpected but not difficult or uncomfortable. It was similar to what I would do in my role as an AE.
      For the Manager position: What do I feel is the most effective style of management? (open ended question)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba in June 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume for an account executive position and was called for an interview the same day. Toshiba is very efficient in their candidate search capabilities. The interviewer asked great questions, was very outgoing, engaging and friendly. The interview was also very forthcoming with salary up front and work requirements.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Toshiba (Tokyo (Japan)) in February 2010.

Interview

1st: on-line document check.
    2nd: 1-1 f 2 f interview with HR.
    3rd: interview with senior managers.
    4th (final): on-site

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to work and contribute to our company?   Answer Question