Toshiba America Medical Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toshiba America Medical Systems

Managerial Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba America Medical Systems (Santa Ana, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a pre-screen interview with the recruiter. Then with one of the people on the interview panel. During the day of the interview there was 5 people to interview with - all separately. Hotel was provided and taxi to/from the airport and hotel. This is reimbursed after you complete the interview and provide the receipts.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the position that would positively impact business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negation took approximately 2 weeks to agree upon a salary, etc.

Area Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba America Medical Systems (Tustin, CA).

Interview

The HR recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. She was very professional. I then interviewed with the hiring manager and a future peer. The interview was casual, over breakfast. They were both very nice. The interview lasted about an hour and a half. The VP of Service was in town, so I met with him, briefly. He was an approachable person. After that, formal interviews were set up in headquarters. It took two/three weeks to arrange everyone's schedule. I met with the HR Manager. She was very thorough, and made sure you were relaxed. The interview questions were situational. I met with Technical Support Director. The interview was more casual questions. The next interview was with the National Front Line Service Director. He was very professional, thorough, yet relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you did "X"? I do not remember a specific question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was limited. The offer was fair. I negotiated an extra week vacation and a sign on bonus.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toshiba America Medical Systems (Tustin, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

One phone interview with the recruiter. Two in-person interviews. One with the direct manager and the other with second level manager. The interview process was fair and direct. They took the time to get to know your skills and the turnaround time was fairly quick.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toshiba America Medical Systems in January 2010.

Interview

Very easy to interview. No formal interview questions asked, just about your background.