Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions

2.3

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions.

Interview

I applied through the company website. About 2 weeks later I set up a date for a phone interview. The phone interview was painless. The recruiter just asked very basic questions about the company and myself. I then came in for the in-person interview about 3 weeks later. The in-person interview was also painless. Very basic questions about who I was and why I wanted the job. Only took about 30 minutes. Got a call the next week saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Durham, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Fairly casual and informal discussion of whether or not I'd be a good fit for the role. Met all team members and went to lunch with them. Interviewed with a total of five people.

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiting firm. Then a phone interview with key department TGCS decision makers. Lastly, face to face with 5+ TGCS employees that positions were unknown. Finally an offer from the recruiting firm who turned out to be the actual employer. The whole thing was very disorganize. No clear lines between the firm and TGCS,

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer