Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions

2.6

SSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

No one knew what was what. I went to my program manager at year up. I called back and they said you've been hired and send me an email with acceptance.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Applied online, received email from HR a few weeks later to schedule the interview. There were no technical skills questions, just personality and previous work questions. Was interviewed by 5 people at once, but they were all in the department I would be working with. Received offer the day after the interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Durham, NC).

Interview

The process was fairly quick. I had a phone screen followed by a face to face interview with the director and finally a call back to meet with the director's manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most creative idea you have contributed to the bottom line of a past employer.   Answer Question

Accounting Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Phone and in person Very standard Job was not as described - after you ask some questions you will figure this out for yourself. I would recommend if you have other options - I would seek employment elsewhere. Not a good - first job especially. Too many inconsistencies.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Research Triangle Park, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

I was hired as a contractor. A recruiter called me and did initial screening. Later I went to site for face to face interview with two groups of management teams. And one group asked technical questions. The other team didn't.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Morrisville, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

A recruiter sent me an email regarding a position about a month ago. After two weeks, they told me they wouldn't consider me but last week they gave me a call again and sent me an invitation to their company. So I went to the on-site interview last Friday. The whole process lasted about 1 hr. Two developers asked me questions. Then the program manager gave me a tour to their back yard factory.

Interview Questions

• behavior questions, java technical questions, problem solving questions   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions.

Interview

I applied through the company website. About 2 weeks later I set up a date for a phone interview. The phone interview was painless. The recruiter just asked very basic questions about the company and myself. I then came in for the in-person interview about 3 weeks later. The in-person interview was also painless. Very basic questions about who I was and why I wanted the job. Only took about 30 minutes. Got a call the next week saying that I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Durham, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Fairly casual and informal discussion of whether or not I'd be a good fit for the role. Met all team members and went to lunch with them. Interviewed with a total of five people.

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiting firm. Then a phone interview with key department TGCS decision makers. Lastly, face to face with 5+ TGCS employees that positions were unknown. Finally an offer from the recruiting firm who turned out to be the actual employer. The whole thing was very disorganize. No clear lines between the firm and TGCS,

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Raleigh, NC) in November 2018.

Interview

A few phone interviews and finally in person. Took a long time to get through the process. Communication from HR was sporadic at best. Hiring manager was not impressive. Location was meh.