Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions

2.6

Project Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions.

Interview

They were very quick and to the point. They bought me in just to ensure that I would be a good fit in the department. I meet with several people within the company and left feeling very confident that the interview had went well.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

Only got to the first screening interview

Interview Questions

• Role was posted as being in North Carolina but interviewer asked if I was within commuting distance of the role in California!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Applied online, received email from HR a few weeks later to schedule the interview. There were no technical skills questions, just personality and previous work questions. Was interviewed by 5 people at once, but they were all in the department I would be working with. Received offer the day after the interview.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiting firm. Then a phone interview with key department TGCS decision makers. Lastly, face to face with 5+ TGCS employees that positions were unknown. Finally an offer from the recruiting firm who turned out to be the actual employer. The whole thing was very disorganize. No clear lines between the firm and TGCS,

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Interview

The interview was a positive one. The manager who performed the interview wanted to be sure the position I interviewed for was a good fit for myself and for the department. The manager was very clear with what they was looking for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through job portal in Bangalore area, got a call from recruiter, arranged face to face interview. After 3 days, got a call from my recruiter telling that I am through the interview and I was called for another HR round

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

3 interviews took place:
    One with human resources
    One with the manager
    One with tech leads

The first two were to know me and the proyect I'd be joining and the one with the tech leads was strictly technical to find out if I matched into 2 teams.

Interview Questions

• C++ and Java related questions, how to use pointers, pseudocode to create lists.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in December 2013.

Interview

Oral and written exams with technical people.
    Interview with project lead and managers where salary is reviewed.
    One day for the full process, starting a 8:00 a.m. ending at 1:00 p.m.
    Brief tour on the facilities.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a one hour interview with 2 of the managers and then a one hour technical interview. It was very oriented to Java. Got an offer early morning next day.

Systems Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Markham, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

Screening process conducted through recruiting company, followed up with a interview with the potential managers at the head office located in Markham, and ended with a credential/former employer background check completed through the recruitment agency

Interview Questions

• Provide examples in regards to your experience in the field   Answer Question