Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Research Triangle Park, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

I was hired as a contractor. A recruiter called me and did initial screening. Later I went to site for face to face interview with two groups of management teams. And one group asked technical questions. The other team didn't.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions (Morrisville, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

A recruiter sent me an email regarding a position about a month ago. After two weeks, they told me they wouldn't consider me but last week they gave me a call again and sent me an invitation to their company. So I went to the on-site interview last Friday. The whole process lasted about 1 hr. Two developers asked me questions. Then the program manager gave me a tour to their back yard factory.

Interview Questions

• behavior questions, java technical questions, problem solving questions   Answer Question