Total Quality Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Total Quality Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

So far I am in the process of waiting. Things were a little different as I received my phone interview before I actually applied because of Indeed. The gentleman on the phone seemed extremely laid back. Being that this is a Fortune 500 company AND logistics, I am extremely excited about working here

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you would be interested in working with us?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in March 2017.

Interview

Very forward and to the point. Wish to know about you and your goals. Experience is a plus and so is undergraduate training. You tour the facility and shadow some employees for the day to see the daily requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Raleigh, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through the university database and scheduled for the interview 2 weeks later. First, it was a phone interview. It was about the basic knowledge of company and company situation. Still waiting for next round.

Interview Questions

• Why you interested in this position?
      How did you hear TQL and this job?
      What is the most important things to you in career?
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in January 2017.

Interview

Started off as a phone call from a recruiter, then I applied and got several phone calls regarding the job. Then, had a skype interview in which the time zones were off and she was more than an hour late, but offered me a final interview. FInal interview was a joke. No questions were asked aside from why I was interested in this job. FInal interview process took about 6 minutes. I have a college degree and have been working as a bartender since I started college and this could have been my first post-college job offer. Instead of looking at it like that, he kept asking why I didn't want to apply for more restaurant jobs. It got to the point where I really lost interest because very few people want to live their entire life letting their degree go to waste in a restaurant, I thought that was the point of going to college, but It was on a Wednesday and I was told that I would receive a phone call on Friday to let me know if I got the job. Friday came and went, I called the recruiter at one point during the day and she never answered nor did she call me back. Monday afternoon, I received a very vague, unpersonalized, unsigned form letter letting me know that they decided not to hire me. After a month long process, the indecency to give me a phone call was ridiculous.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online after seeing LinkedIn posting. Was contacted for a brief phone interview by recruiter. Then the recruiter invited me in for a face-to-face interview. Before that interview, however, I had to sit at a computer and take a test with questions on company history and my knowledge of US geography/time zones. After that whole process went well we scheduled a day/time for my final interview. Before actually interviewing I had to sit and spent roughly 30 minutes with two different employees just to see what they do on a daily basis and ask them questions. When I finally got to sit in with two managers they took turns asking me questions and pretty much made the job sound awful and tried to make me sound stupid. The next week, however, they called and offered me the position that I eventually turned down because the managers in the final interview made it sound so awful.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in the trucking/shipping logistics industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

brief. once you make it to the second interview its a done deal. Not very good company even though the people are nice to talk to in recruiting. also, they are not highly viewed by the truckers that they work with. They dont care much about experience and being and all commission based position makes this difficult because it is only based on marginal commissions which you only get 20 percent of. I would not recommend interviewing with this company. They hire anyone and everyone

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Raleigh, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

3 part process that was a general phone screen an in person assessment and then a shadow and interview with office manager. If you are highly motivated and driven you should have no problem.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Shadow for an hour for the logistics side and then shadow for an hour on the sales side of the job. Then they take you into a room and interview you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. During the first part of the process, they just call you and basically give you a quick overview of the company. Then at the end, they ask to set up a time for a second interview. The second interview is an online interview. It only last about twenty or thirty minutes. They basically just try to feel you out and try to see if you have some of the qualities they are looking for. All you have to do is study facts about the company and the description of the job you applied for.

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

The whole process was relatively fast, two weeks. Did an over the phone, online and in person interview. At the in-person, got paired with two account executives and the final was with the hiring managers. This was the worse interview I've had. The hiring manager is fairly young and puts down every job experience you had before. Considering your making 100 cold calls a day, the first three months there sound like a sweat shop. They offer minimum pay for what your investing and you have to work Saturdays the first six months. Unless you are set to do sales and cold calling and be an account exec, don't waste your time specially if you have a bachelors degree.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from job shadows?   Answer Question
    • What makes you think that from your experience you can succeed here?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to sacrifice long hours to be an account exec?   Answer Question