Total Quality Logistics Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2017

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walton, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Walton, WV) in May 2017.

Interview

Had 3 interviews 1 phone interview then a face to face with the national recruiting lady, She was very nice. Then before my 3rd interview I done the assignment as required. Then came the best part today. The interview with the hiring manager. Most reviews I see are negative, That is because he is using a scare tactic to see how far you can be pushed and still keep moving forward. It was a rough interview but very clever on his part. I kept straight with him and taking his hits and let him know that I am not afraid of the position and guaranteed him that I will put in the maximum effort to get the job done and go above and beyond. As I told him, I will get the job done and that is a fact and the tactics he used just motivates me to work harder and provide results which I will. I haven't heard back yet but I'm confident that I will and as for the interviewing process. I give it 5 stars, It is a great way to separate the powerful and motivated from the weak and lazy! Great Job TQL, CWV.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by Russell and I can honestly say he was very informative and clear about the type of candidate TQL is persuing. It was a smooth process from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Why would we consider you for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through email by a recruiter who found my resume online. After having a very pleasant and in depth talk with the recruiter, we set up an in person interview later in the week.

The gentleman that i interviewed was probably the most dismissive person i've ever had the displeasure of speaking with. I came prepared with a series of questions to ask him (as should anyone looking at a potential employer) and he acted as if it was a major inconvenience, complete with eye rolling and cutting me off mid sentence.

At the conclusion of my interview, i told him that i wanted to discuss things with my wife when i got home and if i could take a few days to think it over (i was potentially leaving a pretty decent job for this one, if i was to take it.) The gentleman told me that i had AT LEAST 2-3 weeks to give them a definite answer. I said thank you, shook his hand and went on my way.

I hadn't even completed the 45 min drive back home before i had received and email from TQL informing me that they would not be offering me the position. It was at the exact moment that i understood all of the bad reviews this company has received about their poor management.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, nothing to be surprised about.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter after applying online and finding the job add on indeed.com. Took about a week before I was contacted. After that I had 2 phone calls with the recruits, followed by a face to face online interview with the recruiter over a very weak video chat system. A week later I had the follow up interview with the Hiring manager who was unprofessional and obviously should not have been in a Hiring Manager roll. At the end of the interview I was told I would hear back from then by the end of the week. I didn't hear anything for about a week and a half, when they finally sent me an email saying I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can sell things over the phone, when this is a tough, hard job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Charleston, SC) in October 2011.

Interview

Started out with an initial phone interview that lasted 45 minutes. Then sent me an email saying I need to look up some distributors for my interview in the office. Once I got there they just wanted to know why I wanted to be in sales and said the main thing they are looking for is people that are money motivated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2009.

Interview

They attempted to make the job look more enticing than it was. Many of my questions were answered in indirect ways and the employees truly did not look happy to be working there...

70+ hour work weeks for the first 6 months and a possibility that commission made would have to be repaid to the company if you didn't last long enough.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2009.

Interview

phone interview, online tests and on sight testing; several one on one interviews

Interview Questions

• after hearing every possible negative about the company the question on a scale of one to ten how much do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2007.

Interview

The interview process was pretty average. I enjoyed it as it was not as stressful as some of the other companies that I had to deal with. There was a phone interview as well as a couple individual interviews and a group interview. If you come prepared, you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question