Total Quality Logistics Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Total Quality Logistics Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Total Quality Logistics

2.9

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Interview

Complete waste of time. Recruiter reached out to me asking to apply on their website... Had 6 interviews that included sales pitch, background check, 4 references, 4 assessments, a homework assignment and more. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME INTERVIEWING FOR THIS COMPANY. Not to mention the hours are terrible and they expect you to be on call 24/7 working 10 hours a day 6 days a week. Got to the interview with the hiring manager, overall easy interview questions and very laid back. Did not receive an offer after completing 6 interviews and numerous assignments. Like I said, don't waste your time. I hold a marketing degree and am more than qualified. Only looking for people willing to give away their social life outside of the workplace. INTERVIEW PROCESS LASTS OVER 2 WEEKS AND THEY WILL STILL NOT HIRE YOU AFTER THEY'VE WASTED YOUR TIME

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Denver, CO) in March 2020.

Interview

The hiring process was quick and efficient and a great experience. At the end you had to give about a 5 minute presentation on a product that you try to sells. This was super cool in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• How well I was with customer service, and the past experience I had   1 Answer
    • If I had sales experience?   Answer Question

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

The interview process had three parts: a phone interview with a recruiter, an in-person interview with the same recruiter that included taking several skills tests and shadowing a current employee, and a final interview with the hiring manager.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

Took 2 and a half weeks, 3 interviews: over the phone, with the recruiter, and with the team lead. Needed to complete some assessments and do a little presentation to show creative thinking.

Interview Questions

• Had to take 4 assessments: geography, company info, math, and typing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Basic two level process. Phone then in person. They really leave out information on how hard it is to get commission. Which is the only reason to work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with the recruiter which was normal. He asked that I conduct a sales pitch. However the final interview was with the hiring manager who clearly tried to rattle me by being overly rude, insulting my intelligence and generally being blatantly disrespectful towards me. Ohh and they also lie about the average total salary their logistical account executives receive based on their numbers and the numbers provided by Glassdoor, Paysa and pretty much everywhere else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Columbus, OH) in February 2020.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me first and asked me whether I am interested in this position and we had a phone interview few days later. Basic questions and had to do a whatever sales pitch to the recruiter. Following that was an on-site interview. You have to pass a computer test(U.S. Map, typing, Math), then shadow an employee. After the shadow you had to do an interview with the same recruiter again, and she was asking same questions as the phone interview. I found the process was too long and it was waste of time.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Interview

It consists of multiple interviews and some tests they have you take that you have to pass as well. I highly suggest taking advantage of the job shadow there so youunderstand what their work looks like.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cleveland, OH) in November 2019.

Interview

This company is absolutely ridiculous in their hiring process, 3 phone interviews, 2 in house interviews, a mock sales presentation (PowerPoint), 4 tests (all of which I passed 1st try). Also, 2 manager References are required, 2 co-worker references. Everything provided as requested. My interview went well and the interviewer gave the impression I’d be placed in the company. After all my efforts and clear communication, my personal time, I was given a generic email stating they chose other candidates that were more qualified. While all this may be true, after all my effort and time: no one reached out, no one gave a specific reason; no personal response. Unprofessional to say the least. From the reviews and my experience: I wouldn’t recommend this company to even those desperate for a job!

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Charlotte, NC) in August 2019.

Interview

Was done in three step process that was really quit easy. They gave all the material that I needed in order to succeed in the interview. All in all they are just looking for a money driven individual.