Total Quality Logistics Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Total Quality Logistics Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.9

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

Do the "homework" they ask you to do before the face to face interview. They won't ask about it but if you bring it up and use it, its a plus. Explain what motivates you and why you won't be happy with the 35K base salary.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Phone call with recruiter who was more interested in talking about himself, second phone call to set up testing. Tested on some basic math and map of the US

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Interview

This interview was a longer interview process. The interview consisted of two phone interviews with the recruiter that went over my resume and background and interest in TQL. Following this, I had an interview at the office where I took an assessment on geography, time zones, company knowledge and basic math. After this, I interviewed again with the recruiter in person. Finally, I went to the office location again and shadowed two LAE's and then had a skype interview with the hiring location's hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are cut out for sales? What salary would you like to be making in three years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

It was three rounds of interviews. Very professional. The recruiter was nice and I was able to meet a couple of the sales reps. They were very honest that the work was hard and that the hours were long. It is a very competitive industry but can be very rewarding.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what kind of an animal would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very standard interview process. Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn and from there went through a series of Phone Interviews (very basic informational questions). From there went through two onsite interviews and skills test. Onsite interviews were comprised of shadowing and meeting with your potential team leader. Overall it was a solid but not too difficult interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• What makes you more appealing than the next person sitting where you are?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Richmond, VA).

Interview

The process is ridiculously easy. There's a phone interview where they basically go over what you know about the company and go over your past experience. In the in person interview, they have you interview and go over past work experiences. In my case, I shadowed and met with a manager who showered me with "what ifs" after looking at my resume. I spent about 5 hours in the office.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for this? Why should we select you for the position?   Answer Question
    • If you were offered a job making 75,000 (twice what they paid w/o working for commission) would you take it?   Answer Question

The first time I interviewed I declined; it really seemed like the company wanted to work you through the floor and I'm far from a lazy person. They want college grads that they can work to death. I figured I'd try to work my way to management after I got my Masters; with the way the questions were focused, it was very clear the manager wasn't interested simply because I was over qualified. I would find another company with less turnover; it's clear they don't really care who they hire or how often.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Was reached out to after posting my resume on career builder. I had a phone interview then an interview in person. Was pretty quick process, interviewer was nice and ask basic interview questions.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Interview

one on one interview with a quick test to start and then after that interview with the recruiter you either get a call back or no if you get called back then you have an interview with the management and if you interview well they offer you the job or tell you no.

Interview Questions

• name a time in your life when you had to show perseverance and hard work to reach your goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Charleston, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant people. Started off with a phone interview and graduated to a Skype interview. After that I went to the campus and interviewed in person. I enjoyed the experience and the people interviewing me were kind. It was not terribly intense. They were gauging my personality.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

They'll dig deep into work history. So don't lie. I referred a friend and he told a white lie hoping they wouldn't catch on and they did. He wasn't hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for TQL?   1 Answer