Total Quality Logistics Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Total Quality Logistics Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Total Quality Logistics

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Houston, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I emailed the recruiter about being interested in the position. He emailed me back a few days later and had me send in my resume. he gave me a call and we talked for about ten minutes about the position. the recruiter was amazing. he was very nice and relatable. we scheduled a phone interview and it went very well. he asked me questions about my resume and told me more about the job. Next step was the on site interview with the recruiter. you have to take a test on the states and some basic computer functions as well the company. just do some research before hand you'll do fine. Meeting with the recruiter in person was super easy because of all our contact before hand. I felt like i was talking with a friend which made this part very comfortable. Then came the second on site interview where you shadow two LAE's. The first was with a guy that was fresh out of training and the second was an established vet. Take notes on both because you'll learn from them and you will see first hand if you can handle the job. they were very helpful. Then i had an interview with the Manager of the office. Let me tell you! its a long interview and they ask you all sorts of question. If you think this is the job for you, you have to OWN it. They want to make sure that you can handle the job and so this is like a tryout. if you are money motivated and willing to put in the work and want to be successful show it in the interview. They will try to make you doubt yourself and you must persevere. I really enjoyed the interview process. Honestly reading these reviews helped me prepare so much. After i left, both the recruiter and manager called me and asked me did i really want the job. I'm looking forward to working here and i hope this helps you guys out!

Interview Questions

• I don't know if you are right for the job. Tell me why i am wrong.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Dayton, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

It was 4 years ago, so some things have changed...

First there was a phone screening interview, and I had to sell them on using a product or service of my choice. Based off of that, they either bring you in on site, or stop the interview there. They brought me in for the onsite interview.

I had to do a test to name all 50 states' abbreviations, a typing test to show that I can type more than 40 words per minute, and a test with 9 questions about the company. Then you shadow a broker or two for about an hour total to get a feel for the job, then you go interview with the office manager for about 30 mins, and you get a call back whether you got the job or not within about 48-72 hours.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      What kind of person are you?
      What sales experience do you have?
      Very conversational interview where they just try to get a feel of who you are and if you would fit in with the culture of the office, if you can sell, and if you can work hard.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The process was very thorough as it was set up in 3 separate sections. The initial phone interview. The on-site shadow process. The final face-to-face. The questions were in depth without being boring or tedious and had a range to them that allowed me to answer honestly and openly about my desires for career growth and future.

Interview Questions

• Who was the biggest influence in your life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview started with a phone interview that was pretty basic and just dealt with a overview of the position and brief background on yourself.

The next interview was in person with the recruiter where they asked more specific questions and wanted to know how you handle certain situations.

Final interview you are completing a geography test to understand state codes and you meet with the manager of the office and he is more detailed on what he expects from you. If you have a positive attitude you will do fine. Competitive people are even better fit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiter and made it through to the final interview. Nothing described about the position: load board, cold calls, overcoming objections, etc. surprised me or that I wasn't prepared to give answer. I even had experience as over-the-road trucker for a national carrier. However, TQL is not looking for sales experience, but millennial. If you are older, experienced, confident, don't waste your time.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

First interview is very formally. You just set up appointment with a recruiter. Then you will have a phone screen. After that, you go in for a sit down interview.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

questiosn about what you have done and your experience, do you want to move up at tql? would you be interested in mangemnt.. any companies you have in mind to prospect

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

3 steps.phone interview to walk through your resume, quick skill assessment, in person with recruiter they ask you questions about what motivates you and what you are looking for in a job , in person with the General manager and another manager.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume, how do you know if this job is right for you? What are you looking for in a employer?   1 Answer

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

Phone Interview and then 2 face to face interviews. They ask a ton of questions to really gauge whether it is a good fit. They really wanna know why you are a good fit for them and if you can handle rejection well.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Lexington, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

First, there is a phone interview with a recruiter. If you pass the phone interview stage, they will set up a skype interview or ask you into the office for your first face-to-face interview. After you take a test that assesses your knowledge of geography and your listening and typing abilities, you will interview with the recruiter. If you pass the test and the second interview, you will be asked to come back for your final interview. At the final interview, you will shadow at least two employees and can ask them questions about the job. After shadowing, you will sit down with two Team Leaders who will interview you. My interview was very aggressive and forceful, but that was just the interviewer's style. If you pass all interview stages, they will offer you the job and you will have to pass a background check and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How much money would you like to earn in your first year at TQL?   1 Answer