Total Quality Logistics Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Total Quality Logistics Sales Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.7

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

It was an awkward process. They did a phone interview which sounded like it was all scripted. I had a video interview ..again scripted. I didn't feel like I could ask questions about the position and not be judged for my questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

The phone interview and 1st interview were great; thanks to the recruiter. The final interview was good as well; I shadowed two employees that seemed to like me a lot; everything flowed, I even spoke to a few of the other employees. I thought I was solid until the last 30minutes during the 2nd interview; the executive guy that interviewed me obviously did not want me. I could feel it the minute I sat across him, everything went sour. He kept asking the same questions in different ways, so it got boring very fast especially with me having to say the same things over and over again. My resume is solid, esp for a job that only really wanted a go-getter. At some point, he asked how I could pay for some things I said I had done, which was weird to me.

To be honest, I was skeptical about the job at first because I had never heard anything about them prior, and when I did look them up, it was all bad reviews from their customers, but thanks to glassdoor reviews, I concluded that they were legit. I was supposed to get a copy of my background check and never got it, for the second interview they have an assignment but never said what it was used for (my friends think that it is for their gain because it had to do with research and logistics)

The pay was decent, and I could do the job in my sleep, but I wasn't too broken up about not being accepted.

Interview Questions

• If you start working here, and you get a better offer somewhere else, would you leave.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Anderson, OH).

Interview

I was called before I even was looking for a job by a recruiter. I told her then that I wasn't entirely interested in the position and she continued to push for me to apply. I went ahead and applied and after the initial phone interview (more like a sales pitch) I made it clear to her that I was not interested in the job. They have continued to call almost daily to try and recruit. Recruiters are only out for their best interest not yours.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

First received a telephone interview. That went well was then invited to come in and take the assessment and meet with a recruiter. Got there on time, did the assessments, passed with a 89%, then went in for the the face to face interview. The lady was very unprofessional, chewing gum as she asked her horrible questions. There were no African Americans in the office while on the little tour. I gathered they would find an excuse not to offer me the position. Within the next couple of days I got an email stating I was not a good fit. Just what I figured.. I was not the right color.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Filled out an online pre-application / basic info form. Was contacted via email and then set up a phone interview which lasted for about 20 minutes. Was asked some basic questions, experience in this field, why I'm leaving my job, goals for this job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for THIS company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Brief phone call with HR person who seemed to be reading from a script very very quickly. Had to ask him to repeat, and he read the same thing again only more slowly. The salary is $35K non negotiable (he said this several times) and there are no commissions for the training period (five months). THEN you begin to build your book of business -- and per the HR person you could work for almost a full year before you make a commission check. The hours are 7:45 to 5:15 pm and during training you work every other Saturday. After you go full time you work once a month on Saturday. This is a LOT of training and bs to go through to work at a place that promises you $35K the first year, no benefits the first month and a "relocation package" totalling slightly less than $2000. This job is for kids right out of school who can live with their parents or five roommates eating pizzas.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Boston, MA).

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews. Then came in for 2 face to face interviews at the Boston location. Second interview was for 2 hours. It felt like an interrogation. He wanted to go back to college and start from there. I have 15 years sales experience in the auto industry and was rejected with a generic corporate decline. I called and they would give no explanation. The office was full of 20 -25 year olds. So if your not in that age group don't bother and waste your time. If you do apply they will waste yours.

Interview Questions

• Why was I applying with so much experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Denver, CO).

Interview

Great, the interviewer was on time, knowledgeable, discussed expectations and was very professional. The structured process was simple and easy. This company seems very organized and would provide tools to assist the employee success.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Miami, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Long, and not worth it. The call you, then invite you for an interview with a recruiter, then a third interview with the hiring manager. Interview with hiring manager was done on the computer. They ask you to do a homework assignment but thats so you can create leads for them.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a benefit to our team   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

Informal, walked into an open office very casual (have casual Thu&Fri I came Thu). Sat down took a geography quiz, know your state locations, state abbreviations, time zones, business founded, CEO. Typical hour long interview, greatest achievement, biggest flaw, etc..etc..