Total Quality Logistics Sales Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Total Quality Logistics Sales Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Total Quality Logistics

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

3 process interview-phone interview, then a shadow and face to face with leads, then an interview with the hiring manager. Everything went awesome, and everyone was nothing short of amazing and extremely helpful. The recruiter I started out with helped me fix my resume, gave me tips on how to interview and was the nicest person I think I ever met. She truly loves her job and showed me TQL is a company that cares about their employee's success and really motivates them. Its not easy but what job would be fun or worth it without a challenge?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Sales Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

I applied through my school website and was contacted within two weeks to set up an interview. The first interview over the phone and a couple days later I was contacted to schedule a second interview. I was interviewed via webcam for the second interview. I am still waiting to hear back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (South Bend, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with a recruiter that took about 30 minutes. The recruiter was super nice and friendly and informative. About a week later she called me back to set up an interview via an online video conference with some of the higher ups. That interview took about 45-50 minutes. The three men that I interviewed with were in my opinion unfriendly and it made the interview feel very stiff and uncomfortable. Overall I would not say it was a great experience, the phone interview made me really excited about the opportunity but then the in person interview turned me off of the company entirely.

Interview Questions

• How many jobs did you apply for before you got this interview?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took roughly 2 weeks. First I was contacted by a recruiter after submitting my resume and there was an initial phone screening. The next step was a phone interview that took roughly an hour. The lady the interviewed me loved what I could bring to the table and we proceeded to schedule a face to face interview. I met the recruiter at the headquarters in cincinnati ohio. We walked around and I was shown the office. I then shadowed a sales recruiter for roughly 30 minutes to learn more about a day in the life. From there I went in to meet with 3 individuals in an office and then one more manager in another office. The recruiter seemed very anxious and kept letting me know "these guys are tough and will be intimidating." I found it odd that she was so worried. I personally didn't find them intimidating, I did however feel they were attempting to be over dramatic with the scrutiny in there questions. I have interviewed individuals before and their tactics were certainly different. The four of us sat in a small office within arm reach of each other. They really were trying to disect every little aspect of my work history. I caught then making awkward eye contact amongst each other which was awkward for me. They were informative with any questions that i did have for them. All of this followed up with a phone call the next business day to let me know they felt a sales position was better for me rather than a sales recruiter. I do respect this, however I can't seem to understand why they felt that way. I wasn't given an explanation. One of the men I interviewed with even made it a point that he felt the sales recruiter and sales position were very similar. Looking back at it they probably had every intention on trying to hire me for a sales position to begin with. Overall i do not recommend TQL for those looking for a career. I declined to even consider the sales opportunity and I will take my talents elsewhere and grow with those that see my potential.

Sales Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

The interview process started with two phone interviews, virtual interview and an in office interview. The process was great and everyone I interviewed with was incredible. It was a very positive experience.