Totokaelo Inventory Control Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Totokaelo

1 Interview Review

2.0

Inventory Control Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Totokaelo in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume for open position that they were actively hiring for, and about a month later, received an email from the assistant to the CEO requesting an interview. I was asked some great questions, and the gentleman I spoke with was friendly and easy to speak with. Was even given a tour of the facility. Interview went well, and was told that I was "exactly what they were looking for." Interviewer needed the weekend to speak with the CEO (who was sitting outside the office I was interviewed in and declined to meet me/ask me any questions/participate at all) before making a decision and I would hear back the following Monday. I reached out to my interviewer by Wednesday of the following week, and received no response. Reached out a last time Friday of the following week, still no response. I found it highly unprofessional to take part in a one-on-one interview and then be completely stonewalled with no explanation or, at the very least, an email declining to move any further in the process, especially after reaching out to the interviewer multiple times.

Interview Questions

• (after having their current receiving process explained to me) How would you change our current receiving process to make it more efficient/accurate?   Answer Question

Totokaelo Response

Nov 22, 2014 – Sr. Director of Merchandising

We are sorry to hear of your experience. We take this feedback seriously, and will reemphasize with our hiring team the importance of prompt responses.