Totokaelo Supply Chain Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Totokaelo

1 Interview Review

2.0

Supply Chain Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Totokaelo in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy for me. In the initial stages were prompt and cordial. Had both a first (telephone) interview and a one on one second interview. Both of the interviews went well. It was the lack and delay of response and when I did get a response after doing a second followup via email, it was very open-ended which I found suspect. The interviewer thanked me for reaching out and then told me that the hiring process was passed off to another person (which the interviewer did not give a direct contact in order for me to follow up - red flag) and the fact that I the interviewer was leaving the company despite their short time there.....another major red flag and said that the believed they went with someone else....too vague and not a good sign. I asked another person via email if they knew the direct contact to who I could follow up with and did not receive a response. That showed a severe lack of communication on the their part and they really left me in the dark about their "decision" as to the status. In the end, they did me a favor. One of my pet peeves is lack of communication and I would not want to work for a company that operated in that fashion. I feel sorry for the person who they did hire for the position.....I'm glad i'm not in their shoes right now. Lovely store....love the concept. They need to be better about communication.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience with my recent employer and how it would tie in to the Supply Chain Assistant role.   Answer Question