Touchtown Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Touchtown

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Touchtown (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process at Touchtown was one of the longer ones I've ever done but by the end of it I was positive this was a company that I wanted to work for. I had an initial interview that was pretty standard then I was sent a questionnaire to complete and send back. Shortly after I was asked to come in for a half day interview where I met with a lot of different people internally. After the interview, I was given one last assignment to email in that night to the CEO. While I waited to hear a final decision, the CEO kept an in depth conversation going with me via email. This allowed me to remain engaged in the interview process even though my part was technically "over".

Overall, I had a good interview experience and I appreciated the lengthiness of it as it gave me a more comprehensive view of the company and let me know I would be making the right choice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a delivered project that you managed that you are proud of. Please give specific examples of challenges that you personally experienced during the course of that project and how you dealt with them.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Touchtown (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Ridiculous and Imbecilic!! Upfront you’re required to write answers to a litany of questions and scenarios that could only be compared to a Sales Thesis; just to work for this dinky company. A fair portion of the questions pertain to management scenarios with subordinate situations, yet that is NOT part of your job description, nor will be in the foreseeable future. After doing the rounds with various staff members, you finally get a one on one with the CEO, which was borderline annoying. He wants you to do all his work, by regurgitating all your responses to the aforementioned thesis; then verbalizing why you should work for them vs the “one” other person lined up for the job. But it gets better; after this stuffy diatribe, he has the nerve to send you home with a “homework” assignment that can only be described as the most stupid inane request, and conclusion to an interview I have ever experienced. I can only surmise that he will be sitting in his bed later, lap top open, and reading for his amusement, the responses to this mathematical enigma, that he wants You to solve, and then explain from His vantage point, how it would influence his decision to hire you?! WTF – LOL, are you kidding me?!? Can’t you make a hiring decision like any normal person; wasn't the Sales Thesis enough?? Waste of my time totally and I’m NOT paying 50% of my healthcare costs; thank you very much. Stay back unless really desperate.

Interview Questions

• If you were to manage a sales team, how would you manage your team members? How would you help improve the quality of each team member’s sales pitch and sales process? What metrics (both for activity and for productivity) would you look at and why? Would you create standards for activity (such as # of contacts per day, etc.)?   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Touchtown (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The team at Touchtown want to be sure you will fit not just your role, but also the culture. It was the opposite of most interviews in that it was actually a lot of fun. Meeting the team and getting to know the culture was such a delightful shift in tone from the typical office job.

The interview process included speaking with the management team and answering an in-depth questionnare that definitely benefitted my opportunity to make sure they knew who I was and what I could offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to learn over the next year? Over the next 5 years?   1 Answer