Tourico Holidays Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2016

2.2

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process with Tourico is a five step process which sounds long but it went a lot faster than I expected. I first applied a while back and I received an email from the recruitment team which I'm assuming is either Kieran & Cassidy. I first had my pre-screen with Cassidy which was very pleasurable. Her personality and clear description of what I would be doing helped me a lot to understand what would be going on in this role. I felt bad because I asked a lot of questions and even though I believe it was only supposed to be a 15 minute interview it lasted a lot longer than that. However, she was more than okay with it and even stated this is what I'm here for. She described the next step to either be with Kieran over Skype or a skills assessment test.

I was hoping to speak with Kieran first but I received the test before that happened. I would HIGHLY suggest to focus and do your best and be prepared for this because I was not expecting it to be that hard. I emailed Cassidy with some doubts but she reassured me that it was just simply a test and to not overthink it. I was happy to see about a week later I received an email stating I would be moving on to meet with Kieran who is the Director of Recruitment for this program.

Cassidy in the pre-screen made sure it was very conversational and not scripted which made the interview seem as if she was really truly trying to get to know me. I was expecting the interview with Kieran to be the same and it was in a sense. Kieran was asking a lot more questions than the first interview and went into more depth about my CV, experience, and skills. It was definitely a fun but an interesting interview is how I would describe it. I also received feedback from Kieran on how I could improve my CV and cover letter for Tourico and for future use. This was great because I've honestly never received this information in an interview because half of the time the employer never gets back to you!!!

Kieran stated that even though we had a great time talking that at the moment he doesn't believe I would be fit for the academy. He suggested I should go out and get more sales experience because mostly all of my experience deals with customer service. They have 4 training sessions throughout the year so he said I can apply for the April or July one after I got a little more experience to help me with this position. I'm hoping to do so and come back soon!

Specialty Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

it was a great interview. I got the interview with two managers of the department they were really friendly and they gave me enough time to listen to my experience before that the face to face interview I got a phone interview then the recruiting set up the face to face interview. after I went to face to face interview on the same date the human resource called and offered me the job the processing took one day

Interview Questions

• give me an example when you took extra step to help a customer
      what is the description of customer service

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Altamonte Springs, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

4 stages:
    1.- Screening & online tests
    2.- Interview
    3.- Sales Presentation
    4.- Final interview and admission

The interview was one of the easiest I've been to. It is easy to trick Kieran, the director of Global Recruitment. Seriously, it is a simple interview. They just need to see you have sales or negotiation potential.

Product Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

The first was Skype with HR Specialist, and second round Skype with Director of HR. Third round, you need to do a online test, which is the most difficult part - 100 questions, in total 60 minutes. Fourth round, still talk to the Director of HR.

Interview Questions

• Q: Prepare a ten minute video.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays in February 2016.

Interview

Had the pre-screen interview, then was told they'd email me the next week. Two weeks later, heard back and set the date for my first round interview with one of the recruiting managers. Unfortunately, it was a Skype interview and he didn't respond due to something unexpected (which wasn't a problem, but just led to me wasting roughly an hour of my time). We rescheduled for the next day, yet the same thing happened. After wasting another hour on Skype waiting to actually have the interview, I just gave up. Still haven't heard anything from them - nothing about how I waited on Skype and the recruiter was unable to make it.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Gainesville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Whole application process takes more than 2 months. Went through 4 stages of interviews, 1st interview was more like general questions about your knowledge of Tourico, the second was more about job duties, third was to record a presentation, and finally the case interview.

Interview Questions

• Any experience in negotiation
      In what aspects, Tourico Holidays is competitive to other company

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays.

Interview

Extensive. There were multiple rounds of online testing, behavioral interviews, and finally in-person interviews. The online tests ranged from language and vocabulary to math skills and geography. My recruiter was late to one interview and completely missed another (which should have been a warning sign as to the value they place on employees at the company).

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of situational questions - how would you approach the contracting process with a client who was resistant to work with you?

If you were out to dinner with several different clients, how would you approach the contracting process with them?

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Met tourico holidays at the career fair, first round was basically asking about very basic questions. And after that they were saying they are going to give me another round with more technical questions, but I've never heard from them after that even though I keep email them. It was not really good interview and the people there didn't seem to care you much

Interview Questions

• What passport do you have and what language do you speak?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

prescreen interview and the first stage interview. But there is not any essential questions! Most of them are just asking the situations about their company. After the first stage, the recruiter told me that he will give me an online test at the end of the day for next stage. However, he let me wait for a week and told me I was not suitable for this position! That's extremely ridiculous! There is not even a useful and meaningful question in the first two stages! This interview is really sucks, and the tourico holidays is very unprofessional!

Sales Analyst/Professional Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Altamonte Springs, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a 4 stage process, and lasted around a month. Since I wasn't from the area, everything was through Skype. It started off with a pre-screening interview, then a behavioral interview, and the last 2 were presentations. I only interviewed with 2 different people, and they were both recruiters (no managers in the field will be involved). The interviews were very conversational and no technical questions. They'll ask you what you know about the company, travel industry, and some behavioral questions. I feel like they give offers to those who knows another language and wiling to travel a lot. And depending on which region they're hiring for, they hire more of those who speak the language.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Do you like to travel?   Answer Question