Tourico Holidays Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tourico Holidays Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2017

2.3

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays.

Interview

Several rounds of interview. It was discouraging that they set up so many skype/phone interviews but cancels or reschedules minutes before the actual interview with no respect for the candidates who work normal 9-5 jobs. I would set up for a skype interview during my lunch time only to be notified it had to be rescheduled for another two weeks due to their scheduling conflicts. The fourth round (?) is a skype presentation where you introduce yourself to discuss your strengths and weakness on Prezi or ppt. I went through countless rounds. It was a long arduous process for them to schedule in two minute phone interviews and skype calls.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Lake Mary, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was short with the usual questions. Interview was relevant to other positions and what you knew about the company already. I researched online so I felt more prepared.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was more of a conversation. There are five steps, first interview, then interview with HR, skills test, presentation about yourself & final interview. There are alot of steps, and while I was in school and looking at other options I would get an email weekly about taking the next step with the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect out of this position   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays in May 2017.

Interview

Initially said it'd be via Skype, then received a call. Asked typical questions. Received a follow up email from someone I had never spoken to at the company saying they were going in a different direction.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays in April 2017.

Interview

For a preliminary process, I had a Skype interview with Cassidy. The interview process took few days. The interview was 10 minutes and was good. She was a very nice person, so I was able to relax my interview.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays in March 2017.

Interview

I talked with one of the person from human resources via Skype, she was really nice and asked a few questions about my background, what skills I would bring to the company, and how much I knew about Tourico.

Accounts Payable Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

There is an initial phone interview that was maybe twenty minutes and then a physical interview with two managers.

I interviewed for this position weeks ago. From the moment it started, it appeared they were too busy for this interview and they couldn't be bothered. The manager paid no attention, and the other didn't seem like she was very well composed. They said they would call with a yes or a no within the week. It's been about three weeks, and not only have I NOT received a courtesy call, but just a week ago, the position was re-listed.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime and mandatory 2-4 Saturdays   1 Answer

Marketing & Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Orlando, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Was contacted at first through email to set up a skype interview. Everything went well and was informed I would hear back by the end of the week. Was surprised to find out that they did not even have enough respect for their prospects to send an email or call with the decision made. Obviously shows the character of this company.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Orlando, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process with Tourico is a five step process which sounds long but it went a lot faster than I expected. I first applied a while back and I received an email from the recruitment team which I'm assuming is either Kieran & Cassidy. I first had my pre-screen with Cassidy which was very pleasurable. Her personality and clear description of what I would be doing helped me a lot to understand what would be going on in this role. I felt bad because I asked a lot of questions and even though I believe it was only supposed to be a 15 minute interview it lasted a lot longer than that. However, she was more than okay with it and even stated this is what I'm here for. She described the next step to either be with Kieran over Skype or a skills assessment test.

I was hoping to speak with Kieran first but I received the test before that happened. I would HIGHLY suggest to focus and do your best and be prepared for this because I was not expecting it to be that hard. I emailed Cassidy with some doubts but she reassured me that it was just simply a test and to not overthink it. I was happy to see about a week later I received an email stating I would be moving on to meet with Kieran who is the Director of Recruitment for this program.

Cassidy in the pre-screen made sure it was very conversational and not scripted which made the interview seem as if she was really truly trying to get to know me. I was expecting the interview with Kieran to be the same and it was in a sense. Kieran was asking a lot more questions than the first interview and went into more depth about my CV, experience, and skills. It was definitely a fun but an interesting interview is how I would describe it. I also received feedback from Kieran on how I could improve my CV and cover letter for Tourico and for future use. This was great because I've honestly never received this information in an interview because half of the time the employer never gets back to you!!!

Kieran stated that even though we had a great time talking that at the moment he doesn't believe I would be fit for the academy. He suggested I should go out and get more sales experience because mostly all of my experience deals with customer service. They have 4 training sessions throughout the year so he said I can apply for the April or July one after I got a little more experience to help me with this position. I'm hoping to do so and come back soon!

Specialty Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tourico Holidays (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

it was a great interview. I got the interview with two managers of the department they were really friendly and they gave me enough time to listen to my experience before that the face to face interview I got a phone interview then the recruiting set up the face to face interview. after I went to face to face interview on the same date the human resource called and offered me the job the processing took one day

Interview Questions

• give me an example when you took extra step to help a customer
      what is the description of customer service   Answer Question