Touro College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Touro College Interview Questions

2.2

Field Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Touro College (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Warm, friendly interview conducted by a highly professional employee with extensive knowledge in the field. The interview began with a brief discussion of the overall position and job responsibilities. After the initial discussion, two other employees with experience in the position provided an overview of their insights about working with students in the field. This prompted a lengthly discussion about the challenges of the position and the benefits of utilizing specific strategies to overcome them.

Interview Questions

• What was a recent challenge you overcame working with your assigned students?   1 Answer

Assistant to the Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Touro College (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was late and it was very informal. She didn't have my resume in front of her and asked me many questions that were stated on my resume. The interview questions were geared to knowing what I currently do at he job. This interview was not challenging, not what I expected.

Interview Questions

• If you were provided a task but the task instructions were incorrect, would you correct your supervisor?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Touro College (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied in the fall, got an email for an interview in the Spring. Went to interview at the New York Office, met Ms. Charles, had my interview. She took a chance on me as I am as green to interviewing and the entire corporate process. A completely genuine person.

Interview Questions

• To be honest come prepared to this interview like never before because there are people that would probably literally fight for this position. Asked things like where do I see myself in a couple of years, what interests you about audit, explain some things about audit and the likes. Also received an assessment that required me to fix an audit report.   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Touro College (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

immediate response by email, 1 on 1 on-site interview next day, not that hard written test about auditing in a real life case, asking regular interview questions, such as why you want to work here, did you search me on likedin, do you have any more questions about me, got the offer immediately. they work pretty effectively

Interview Questions

• did u search my profile on linkedin   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Touro College.

Interview

interviewing experience was pleasant. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Interview was with direct supervisor and a few other faculty members.Interviewer was direct with questions and easy to talk to to. Seemed genuinely interested in my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Questions were primarily about past experiences. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pleasant.

Adjunct Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Touro College.

Interview

The interview process was fair, quick, and pleasant. I initially applied for a different job that was already filled. The staff member was nice enough to forward it to a different department and I was hired to teach.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were professional and reasonable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, however, the salary is more than acceptable.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bay Shore, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Touro College (Bay Shore, NY).

Interview

The first interview was a panel interview with the Chair, the Assistant Chair and a Faculty Member. Standard questions, "tell us about yourself, tell us about what you do and why you want to work here." Second interview a week later with the Chair, Faculty member and Admin Asst. Standard stuff.

Negotiation

No negotiations and health benefits we're unaffordable with the low salary.

Medical Student Admissions Interview

Interview

Basic orientation of program, financial aide overview, example class session and tour of school. Interviews were held during time there, points at which applicants were interviewed varied throughout the day. Interviews were give in a 2 on 1 fashion. Very general questions about application and points of interest on application.

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Touro College (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview in person but before that telephone interview is must and it is sub-sequential interview over the phone with Technical person and HR department as well.The most delay part is verification part which takes a long.Once you are hired you cant get any single day off within six months of period which some times for some people really difficult and even if you are fallen in sick or accident no matter what you have to come otherwise you will be fire just very simple and they never tell you why they fire. It is happening a lot since more than 7 years many people get hire and fire.

Interview Questions

• Would you take vacation within six months during your first six months of employment   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Islip, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Touro College (Central Islip, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. First I interviewed with the coordinator of the clinics. Next, I interviewed with several department chairs before being selected for 1 clinic. Overall, the questions focused on my academic curriculum (e.g., courses and grades in each course) more so than my work experience because of the nature of the position.

Interview Questions

• Grades in courses relevant to the type of research I would do.   Answer Question