Touro Infirmary Interview Questions in New Orleans, LA | Glassdoor

Touro Infirmary Interview Questions in New Orleans, LA

2.0

Nurse Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Touro Infirmary (New Orleans, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with head of department after I made an inquiry about position openings. I was then referred to human resources to fill out a job application. HR was extremely helpful and has made follow up calls with the process of the job application

Interview Questions

• Experience in healthcare and what was my interest in that department   Answer Question

OR Circulator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Touro Infirmary (New Orleans, LA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Manager was very friendly and talkative. Loved to talk about her family. I knew a lot about her before I left her office. It became a personal conversation more than an interview. I didn't talk much.

Interview Questions

• Experience, what were my goals? What were my strengths and weaknesses? How far away did I stay? Ability to take call.   1 Answer

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Touro Infirmary (New Orleans, LA) in July 2009.

Interview

I applied for the position through the HR website, and within 3-4 weeks I was contacted by an HR representative who asked if I would be interested in coming in to interview. I accepted, and interviewed with the director of rehab and another SLP. The interview took about 2 hours, and included a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were pretty standard interview questions about my clinical rotations and education. They did ask a few questions about standardized tests and therapy practices I was familiar with. No "test" clinical questions. Overall, it was a pleasant interview, and I found the therapist and director to be very welcoming. I felt they were trying to get a good feel for my personality to see if I would be a good fit. It is imperative that you be yourself during the interview, as there are some personality types that would not be a good fit for their rehab units. Touro could be a stressful place to work, but the rewards far out-weighed the stresses!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was informed that there was no negotiation of the terms of employment, including salary. They offered me a salary and there were absolutely no negotiation terms. They did offer yearly pay raises based on performance reviews from co-workers and managers.