Tower Loan Branch Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tower Loan Branch Manager Trainee Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tower Loan (Gulfport, MS) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple. Filled out the application online in the office and from there went straight to the interview. Found out a little about the company and then was asked a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• How do I adapt to change?   1 Answer
    • What accomplishments within the last year am I most proud of?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tower Loan.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a college fair. He was so happy that I was graduating soon. He told me to call him when my graduation was near. I gave him a call. He scheduled an interview for me. I went in. Everyone was very laid back. It's not your average interview with hand shakes and stuff. You have to take the wonderlic test (practice) & a personality test. They also do a credit check and if they see anything dillinquent or in collections you will have to explain them. The interview was very easy, about 30 questions.
    The only thing that concerns me is that since it is a commission job, the base lay is not great. But I think the bonuses and incentives will make up for it. The benefits are amazing. They have vacation homes you can go to with up to 8 people. You do not get paid time off as a trainee, but of course as a manager, you get time off. It seems like it will be a fun job. Can't wait to start!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Once you are promoted, you will be given a raise.

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tower Loan.

Interview

I first received a call from the recruiter asking various questions about my background. I was then given a video "interview" where I was shown a power point presentation outlining the benefits of the company. I then went to a face-to-face interview where I took an aptitude test and an interview.

Interview Questions

• This was a very generic interview. The interviewer had two worksheets with questions on it. The most difficult question, although generic, was "what are your biggest weaknesses?"   Answer Question

The job was not for me. Consumer lending combined with the company reviews that I found made me choose against the job.

Anonymous Employee in West Monroe, LA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tower Loan (West Monroe, LA) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of a wonderlit test, basically an aptitude test that you have to score a 24 or a 26 or better. Aftr that, they go over the job details with you and tell you the benefits the company offers. If you just want to make money, you can do that here if you're a hard worker. The only think I didn't like was the horrible customer base that you deal with on a daily basis in any location and they do there own collections so you have to go yo people's houses if they don't pay you. They drug test as well, or at least they say they will.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. You get paid more if you have a degree.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tower Loan.

Interview

Applied at two different locations. The manager at the first one did not really care and did not seem like she was interested in having any other new people there (there were only two counting the manager). The second location's manager could also have cared less but the assistant manager was helpful. The location you apply to makes a world of difference. Try to go to a smaller store and ask other workers if you can to let you know if the managers are reasonable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I found out alot of things I was presented upfront was a facade.