Town East Ford SERVICE ADVISOR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Town East Ford

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Town East Ford

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Town East Ford (Mesquite, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

given a couple of test, no big deal, one is like a wonderlic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Town East Ford

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Town East Ford (Mesquite, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Very informative, knowledgeable, very calm and laid back. I wasn't nervous at all, and I noticed all the employees with smiles on their faces, happy to be at work. The process was very short and I received a response very quickly and timely.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about talking to people?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Town East Ford (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called by the recruitment manager for an interview 2 weeks after I applied. Once I arrived at the interview, I filled out a full application handed to me by the receptionist. Then the RM review my resume with me and said he did't have any Service Advisor Positions available anymore but that he wanted to offer me a porter position starting at $10/hr. Whole thing was a waste of my morning(a porter is the kid who goes out and greets the customers). He then explained that a porter was a step before becoming a service advisor, and that that position would get me the experience I need to be a Service advisor. As a guy who has 4+ years of automotive experience(currently employed as a mechanic and service advisor) and an associates degree in Automotive Technology, I can assure you greeting customers for a period of time will not give you the experience you need to become a service advisor. It might give you customer service skills, but you won't know what the heck you're talking about. In any case, if you are going to apply for a advisor position here, make sure they actually have a spot available, and also have 10+ years of experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to start at the bottom?   3 Answers