Towne Center Property Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Towne Center Property Management

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Towne Center Property Management

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Center Property Management in October 2013.

Interview

I decided to go to a Career Fair they were hosting for various positions. I came mid day, completed the application and had a small wait period. They were very well staffed for the career fair, had refreshments and a large area to wait.

I first interviewed with the Regional Manager, then Human Resources, and finally the CFO. It all had a great flow. Everyone was extremely professional, had a lot of great questions and scenarios to respond to. I spent to most time with Malia (HR) and Irene. I truly felt they invested their time in those interviews to make sure they were hiring a person that would not only meeting the property needs, but be a good match for the company's way of of life and beliefs.

Interview Questions

• My most challenging HR experience. This was only difficult because I had faced a really large concern with my prior employer and had to relive all the details.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After leaving the career fair, I received a call within a few days and was asked three questions: what pay are you expecting? what would you love to make? and where would you settle? It was pretty simple.