Towne Park Guest Service Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Towne Park (Orlando, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I first had a phone call with the manager who asked a few questions. I was told to bring my resume and to drive to the work location. After letting the valet know why I was there, I was told to wait one moment. I was then greeted by the manager and was escorted to a back office. Another person was in the office, a subordinate supervisor, and they both reviewed my resume and proceeded to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked about how my previous experience would help me with guest interaction.   Answer Question
  • The supervisor specifically asked about how my military experience would translate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Towne Park

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Towne Park (Tucson, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly... I only had 1 interview and all the questions the interviewer asked me were common sense questions. I was hired on the spot and felt really great after the interview was done.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was when he asked me about my previous job experience. It was hard because it was a very different job and the work conditions were very different. I didn't want to bring my negative experience into the interview because it would of looked bad.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park (Kansas City, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

Very long and drawn out hiring process. Can take upwards of a month.The interview is usually a large group of people, its luck of the draw. You answer very stereotypical job interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Galveston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Towne Park (Galveston, TX) in March 2010.

Interview

I was first introduced to Towne Park through Craigslist. I saw an add and sent them an email. They responded promptly and I went to interview at the nearest hotel. The extent of my interview was can the Manager Joe asking if I could pass a drug test and if I could work at least 20 hours. That's it, not what was my driving history, could I drive stick. Just are you on meth and can you work. It was surprising to say the least.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to pass a drug test?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations at all.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Towne Park (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2009.

Interview

Hiring is done in a group interview and is very weird as they pick the person who is the loudest in the room. This means you usually get the loud obnoxious people hired. Also hiring the particular person who speaks without thinking isn't the best way to pick somebody to drive cars.