Towne Park Guest Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.1

Guest Service Capitan Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call on Thursday for an interview on friday. The managers interviewing me were polite, personable and professional. They were very discriptive of the position they were filling and what the role and duties were. They answered any questions knoledgaby.

Interview Questions

• What do you need from an employer   1 Answer

Towne Park Response

Aug 1, 2016 – Manager, Associate Engagement Solutions

Thank you for sharing your positive interview experience with Towne Park!

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Towne Park (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. I was able to talk to two Account Managers and talked about my flexibility and my experience with driving cars. It was very painless and I left feeling very hopeful.

Interview Questions

• How do you interact with customers that are difficult to deal with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

the Process felt very long, it appeared that they had a lot of interview on the same day. it was uncomfortable because it appeared that you are competing against everyone else. however the interview itself was dry. and the questions were simple.

Interview Questions

• what should we hire you, what are the biggest obstacle you came across that you had to overcome that dealt with a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

It was not a one on one interview. The interview was conducted in a group setting with managers from all different sites and one leading the interview with a huge projection screen. There was a slideshow and videos that they had us watch. After the group interview the surrounding managers took the associates they wanted to have them sign papers.

Interview Questions

• What could you bring to the job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview

First we went into a room where we got a little presentation of the company. Then we were split into two groups where we had panel interviews conducted by three account managers. Pretty easy interview they only asked 3 questions and we were all hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Pick and adjective. Now explain how that adjective describes your work ethic.
      Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.
      Tell me an interesting fact about yourself.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park (Orlando, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Group interview. Start off with a quick slideshow presentation about the background of the company. Then move on to the group interview with different account managers from different properties. They ask you to leave when done and come out after a few minutes of deliberation and offer you the job on the spot or tell you that there's no space for you in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Towne Park (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Basic, asked about what do you know about the company... tell me a time a guest gave you a hard time... etc. I was interviewed by the account manager and his assistant. They were general and very basic, easy questions. It was basically all about customer service and hypothetical questions regarding guest complaints or how can you make their visit the best so they can come back.

Interview Questions

• Can you drive stick?Scale of 1-10   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Basically what would you do in this situation, how would you handle this if it happen, etc. You have to have somewhat of a clean driving record. Also they drug test you. My interview was with a group of 3 other people.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Towne Park (Miami, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

I met with the Account Manager outside of the hotel and he escorted inside into a room for the interview. I expected this interview to be casual, but it was significantly more casual that I thought it would be. The manager only asked about 3-4 questions which were of course scripted and it was painfully obvious that he did not care for the interview. It made me feel that I was doing a bad job at my interview and that I wouldn't get hired, but at the end of the interview I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

Towne Park Response

Apr 11, 2016 – Director of Operations Recruitment

Thank you for your response and feedback. Towne Park wants to create a positive candidate experience and will use your feedback to help improve our process.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

It went well the process was a group setting, when you go in you fill out the application there on site, and you have to wait a little while, they really prepare you fr the interview giving great advice.