Towne Park Guest Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Guest Service Capitan Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call on Thursday for an interview on friday. The managers interviewing me were polite, personable and professional. They were very discriptive of the position they were filling and what the role and duties were. They answered any questions knoledgaby.

Interview Questions

• What do you need from an employer   1 Answer

Towne Park Response

Aug 1, 2016 – Manager, Associate Engagement Solutions

Thank you for sharing your positive interview experience with Towne Park!

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Towne Park (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant. I was able to talk to two Account Managers and talked about my flexibility and my experience with driving cars. It was very painless and I left feeling very hopeful.

Interview Questions

• How do you interact with customers that are difficult to deal with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

the Process felt very long, it appeared that they had a lot of interview on the same day. it was uncomfortable because it appeared that you are competing against everyone else. however the interview itself was dry. and the questions were simple.

Interview Questions

• what should we hire you, what are the biggest obstacle you came across that you had to overcome that dealt with a customer.   1 Answer

Guest Service Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Towne Park (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

Group Interview at a location different from the one you applied to. Met with senior company representatives and introduced to the basics of hospitality. One of those interviewers was a friend of mine and I was basically a shoe-in for the job.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with a team of others in a hospitality environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

It was not a one on one interview. The interview was conducted in a group setting with managers from all different sites and one leading the interview with a huge projection screen. There was a slideshow and videos that they had us watch. After the group interview the surrounding managers took the associates they wanted to have them sign papers.

Interview Questions

• What could you bring to the job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park.

Interview

First we went into a room where we got a little presentation of the company. Then we were split into two groups where we had panel interviews conducted by three account managers. Pretty easy interview they only asked 3 questions and we were all hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Pick and adjective. Now explain how that adjective describes your work ethic.
      Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.
      Tell me an interesting fact about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Towne Park (Orlando, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Group interview. Start off with a quick slideshow presentation about the background of the company. Then move on to the group interview with different account managers from different properties. They ask you to leave when done and come out after a few minutes of deliberation and offer you the job on the spot or tell you that there's no space for you in the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Towne Park (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Basic, asked about what do you know about the company... tell me a time a guest gave you a hard time... etc. I was interviewed by the account manager and his assistant. They were general and very basic, easy questions. It was basically all about customer service and hypothetical questions regarding guest complaints or how can you make their visit the best so they can come back.

Interview Questions

• Can you drive stick?Scale of 1-10   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towne Park (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Basically what would you do in this situation, how would you handle this if it happen, etc. You have to have somewhat of a clean driving record. Also they drug test you. My interview was with a group of 3 other people.

Guest Service Associate (Valet) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Towne Park (Memphis, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

The account manager called me to schedule an interview time (very nice and casual conversation). I showed up and the account manager and I sat in the lobby/bistro area of the hotel Towne Park contracted with to have the interview. There were a few hotel guests and staff in the lobby as well, so it felt very public and comfortable. I filled out a few forms about availability/general info sheets. The AM asked me a few questions about teamwork (this was a very team-oriented job). After the 2-3 questions were asked, the AM gave me paperwork to take to a local lab to do a urine drug screening (had to be completed within 48 hours of offer for employment). AM asked if I had any questions, and I asked about healthcare benefits (I was 18 and didn't really know what else to ask about because this was my first job). We shook hands and I left. I believe I started working about a week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were on a team and you failed to perform adequately, and describe how you improved.   1 Answer