Towson University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Towson University Interview Questions

Interviews at Towson University

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Towson University.

Interview

Initial interview (can either be face to face, or via skype/phone call), campus visit with teaching/research presentation, meeting with faculty members/dean/HR, offer, and negotiation. All regular process, professional arrangement, fast processed.

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with a panel. It was a little hard to hear everyone, but the interview went well and everyone was pleasant. The campus interview took a few hours and included a campus tour, which the office manager did a very good job on. Included many people, including someone from a satellite tutoring site, so that told me people care about this school and who they hire. A little bumpy here and there with several location changes, but pleasant overall.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest part about your current job?   1 Answer
    • What are three ideas you have for our workshop series?   1 Answer

Student Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

We met in a room and answer questions on how to handle situation with the prospective families coming to visit the campus. We also talked about my involvement on campus. Whether I had any other jobs or other commitments that wouldn't let me work as a Student Ambassador. Then we just got to know each other pretty well and relaxed to not be so uptight with my boss. Which was nice because this job can get very stressful at times. Either way the hiring/interview process was pretty chill in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with mingling with random families?   1 Answer

Student Ambassador Interview

Interview

Receive email for an interview with the program advisor. Once you passed that interview, you would get an email stating whether you got the offer or not. That is all i can think of. It is very simple and straightforward. Questions basically every international student would know.

Interview Questions

• A program to help international students   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, received an email

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Towson University.

Interview

submitted an application in the office; one casual interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towson University in June 2015.

Interview

it was a very simply process. Questions were your average interview questions. It was a one day interview process. You just answered a few questions and had to sign a few paperwork

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

Very short, less than 10 minutes. The assistant manager interviewed me and it was great and fun. We had a lot of things in common and she had a great vibe.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through a time where you had to fix an issue in a high stressed situation.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview first. They just asked me some basic questions about my previous job and then a face-face interview. In face-to face, they asked me about my experience and difficult situations that I have faced.

Phonathon Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview with a supervisor and development associate followed by a mock call. You are provided a script for the call, a time is set up, and you go through it like a normal call.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for phonathon?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towson University (Towson, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

it was Ok. Most of the questions are easy to answer. The interviewer is nice.
    No specific questions. talked about the background and research goals.
    The interview last 1 hour. Got email from him 3 days after.