Toyoda Gosei Interview Questions in Troy, MI | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

3.2

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyoda Gosei (Troy, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Relatively fast. Applied on-line and received the call from HR within 3days. Set the face-to-face meeting the following week and received the result within two weeks after the interview. The interviewers (working level managers) were gentle and serious but the HR doesn't look like supportive or little conservative (kept telling me bad things of their organization)

Human Resources Generalist Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyoda Gosei (Troy, MI).

Interview

The individual who will head up the recruiting projects at this time concentrated on laws, regulations and "heading up projects"--not normal questions for a recruiting position. Her demeanor was not one you would expect in a Human Resources department. Very data drive.

Interview Questions

• She asked several regarding the details of several laws.   Answer Question

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Toyoda Gosei (Troy, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

Two interview process, 1st with hiring manager and Japanese coordinator. 2nd with hiring manager and VP, HR comes in at the end to explain benefits. Most of the time was spent talking with the hiring manager. The Japanese coordinator said nothing other than hello and thank you.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your biggest challenges in your last position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. The offer was at the same level as my previous job. Didn't take much to get them to move 5% to make it worth my while

Purchasing Assistant (A Contract Position) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyoda Gosei (Troy, MI) in January 2011.

Interview

A resume was sent to Toyoda Gosei for the Purchasing Assistant position. Within a week, I received a call from the HR Manager requesting a face - to - face interview with herself as well as the Purchasing Manager. As explained during the brief telephone interview, the Purchasing Assistant position was a contract/to hire situation.

The panel interview consisted of your standard questions with regards to your background, experience, and behavioral situations.

During the interview, further inquiries from myself with regards to the length of the position, the responsibilities involved, average salary, and the firm handling the employment contract were mainly met with blank stares or "I don't know's".

Overall, the interview went as well as expected.