KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Toyota Boshoku America Human Resources Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 33 interviews

Interviews at Toyota Boshoku America

Negative100%
Recruiter100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku America (Rockford, IL)

Interview

The interview process started with a recruiter then went to one manager. Then there was an extremely long period of downtime and another interview. Then completely ghosted without any feedback or acknowledgement.

Interview Questions
  • All the questions were scripted and behavioral-based.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku America in Apr 2011

Interview

Initial interview took about an hour to an hour and a half. Panel interview by an HR Mgr from another site, HR/IT person from Japan, plant manager, and his boss who is over several plants. They want to know you can work in a harsh, fast paced environment. They tell you in advance that you will be corrected in front of others for your mistakes, as they have an open floor workspace. The office is one big room with everyone's desks out in the open for all to see your work and hear your mistakes. Even the plant manager's desk is here. Lots of questions about experience, particular interest in manufacturing experience. Second interview was months later after they still had not hired anyone. First words out of the plant manager's mouth was, "what are you doing back here?" The rest of the interview was just as harsh. Very stressful interview indeed. They seemed to pick apart my experience telling me how that experience did not fit with their operation. I did not hear anything else from the company. I was told during the first interview that it was difficult for women working for the Japanese, as they traditionally prefer men for management roles. I was told women had to work harder to prove themselves to the Japanese. The plant manager had an air of arrogance. He enjoyed the other people in the room telling him how great and smart he is. The Japanese folks seemed very nice during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What was your most difficult employee problem, and how did you deal with it?
  • If you get this job, what will be the first thing you do?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Toyota Boshoku America logo

Toyota Boshoku America Photos

+ Add Photo
Toyota Boshoku America photo of: The Toyota Boshoku team
Toyota Boshoku America photo of: Team members in Canada enjoy a frosty treat!
Toyota Boshoku America photo of: Quality check at our facility in Brazil.
Toyota Boshoku America photo of: Our team members in Argentina formed a Toyota Boahoku recreational soccer team.
Toyota Boshoku America photo of: Mexico team members celebrate Fiesta Dias de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead).
Toyota Boshoku America photo of: Our Novi, MI R&amp;D team members enjoy a friendly game of ping-pong during a company event at the facility.
Toyota Boshoku America photo of: Team members at TBDN formed a softball team.