Toyota Boshoku Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Toyota Boshoku Interview Questions

3.1

Evaluation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku (Novi, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online through university career website. Received request from HR specialist for interview about 2 weeks later. It was an onsite interview with the hiring manager and HR specialist interviewing me. Relatively easy, they asked me to go through my resume with them and throughout that they asked me some specific questions. The hiring manager explained to me about the company and the department in which I applied for the position. We did not discuss any specifics other than when I would be available to start. At the end, they told me I would hear from them early the following week with their decision. Later that day, I got an email from the HR specialist asking if she could call me the following day to discuss HR items. Was not sure what she meant but I told her when I would be available. The next day she called me and said she spoke with the hiring manager later that day and he wanted to extend an offer to me. We then went on to discuss pay, benefits, vacation, etc.

Beware of Bait and Switch Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku (Princeton, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

They post a position asking for Group leader interviews. Then when you show up for the interview they will ask would you be willing to be a team leader so they can develop you. Long story short they can not find anyone to do their team leader and team member jobs so they bait you with group leader posting. Do not waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Not worth even mentioning once you tell them you are not interested in the lower jobs they are done with you.   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku (Princeton, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position through a third-party recruiter. I was asked to submit an updated copy of my resume and then was called in for an in-person interview. From what I understand, this is relatively rare for this company. The location is undergoing a sudden growth spurt so their recruiting process is usually a bit more detailed than this.

I was emailed an application form and background check release form to fill out and bring to the interview. When I arrived at the site, the lobby already had multiple people waiting for interviews for various positions. The HR staff greeting the candidates were professional and courteous, and I was only waiting for approximately 10 minutes after my scheduled time before I was called back to be interviewed.

The first person that I interviewed with was the site HR Manager. She had been interviewing all day but was very courteous. After interviewing with her for about 10 minutes, I was taken back out to the lobby and told to wait for a 2nd interviewer. The second interviewer was somebody else from HR and the second interview was pretty rushed, with the individual obviously seeming in a hurry to be done with it.

After finishing the interviews with the Toyota Boshoku representatives, I met with the staffing company representatives and they asked my feedback and let me know that they would give me some information within the next few days. I was not selected for the role, but did get timely feedback on this.

Interview Questions

• What kind of training have you done for employees/managers?   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult employee relations situation that you have had to handle.   1 Answer
    • Not a specific question, but be prepared to answer questions about your knowledge in benefits, payroll, what specific HRIS/payroll systems that you know how to work with, and recruiting proficiency/experience.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Toyota Boshoku America called and asked a few questions such as why do you want to take this chance, how will you deal with cultural shock since this internship is located in Japan. A few general questions about your projects on resume. The whole process is pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• It also asked why you chose to study at your college...   Answer Question

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku (Princeton, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied and got call quickly for phone interview. Scheduled in person interview. Called to cancel realizing that the hours and drive time would not work for my family-too far. Convinced to come anyway. Drive 130 miles round trip for an interview they wouldn't take time to complete. Very unprofessionally left sitting waiting and hour and 15 minutes. Eventually told they would have to reschedule. Got an email the next day saying they wouldn't be filling the position. Job is still posted.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku.

Interview

It was a series of one on one interviews with the management team and with Human Resources.

I also met with a local realtor who was excellent. He showed me the area and local school information.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Reasonable and quick

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku.

Interview

A phone screen, a face to face, possibly a second face to face, and then an offer. MAKE SURE YOU NEGOTIATE!!!! They come in low all the time.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku (Erlanger, KY) in February 2011.

Interview

They have a corporate recruiter who is very personable and knowledgeable, if he likes your skill set and interaction he will get you an in person interview at the company location that consists of 2-3 people. They are also knowledgeable about the job and its requirements and will ask very technical questions about your skill set and experience. Best to be very prepared to discuss all experience you bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our work environment?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku (Erlanger, KY) in January 2011.

Interview

This company have case interview process with many(almost 10) panels.
    This is very good interview method to identify knowledge and experience.

Interview Questions

• Select and describe one key experience in your past work.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Boshoku (Erlanger, KY) in January 2011.

Interview

A HR hiring manager forgot to come to the interview, so the only people from the IT group who are hiring came to the interview. There was no secondary interview for the position.