Toyota Kirloskar Motor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 4, 2017

2.9

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

there was written round (Apt),followed by group decision & final round of interview (face to face five people in the panel).
    The interviewer were humble and good. They could judge the candidate rightly . ... ... ....
    thank you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would want to work in toyota   1 Answer

Diploma Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview mainly consisted of following rounds;
    Written Test - it consisted of a apti as well as technical one
    Skill Test - they give you some simple tasks to check your ability
    Interview - this is the final round with the HR

Interview Questions

• Simple questions like introduce about yourself,questions regarding your areas of interest etc.   Answer Question

DAT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Mangalore (India)).

Interview

1- aptitude test on logic thinking and on ur curriculum
    2- face to face with interviewer.
    There was nothing much .. But both processes were time consuming. 1st day 700 were there. in that, at aptitude round ,around 200s were screened. After final face to face 50were taken as apprentices. There was a medical check up after 1 month ..From our college 5 were selected but they called only 2 ..

Interview Questions

• Why u like to work with Toyota.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The manager of the IS department asked a dew basic questions to find out about my background and previous projects. The primary purpose of this conversation was to determine which department would be a good fit for my skill sets

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Mysore (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Initially had an online test conducted by Cocubes for TKM ( Toyota Kirloskar Motors ) followed by a talk by company executives and at end of which the results of online tests were announced and it was followed by GD and PI.
    One word of advice before you actually go through the process is, know more about Toyota , I had an advantage as I was an Intern at TKM previously ( that only gave me an upper hand as i knew more about Toyota and wasn't given any preferential treatment )
    To crack the online test is the most tedious work as it tests your overall ability and not just your technical skills.
    Stay updated with current affairs , technology . The test had no negative marking.

I've explained more about the process in question and answer section. Please go through that.

Hope this was helpful and all the best if you are going through the process.

It's gonna be smooth and you'll probably enjoy it .

Interview Questions

• online test had basic apti questions , technical questions and GK questions.   2 Answers

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Apptitude test followed by Group discussion and the short-listed candidates had Technical and HR interview next day. There were 200 candidates who appeared for the written test and 50 were selected for the group Discussion and finally 28 were short-listed for the final Interview round

Interview Questions

• Some technical question like methods of welding aluminium, What is HP etc etc.   2 Answers

GEAT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruitment was done on campus. There were three rounds namely apti,gd and interview. Aptitude includes quantitative, English, technical questions which mainly had manufacturing related questions and Toyota production system related questions. Gd was actually lenient and candidates who barely spoke were filtered out. Interview was pretty challenging and it also included hr and stress interview. Overall It was a sensible recruitment process where judging was done based on all the rounds unlike few companies trying to filter max people in apti itself. Kudos to tkm!

Interview Questions

• questions were asked On project and I had explain about differential systems,braking in automobile   1 Answer

Negotiation

They usually let u talk in the interview and explain about the project. Try to explain in detail and what they see is whether you really worked on the project and how much v learnt out of it. Automotive related project can have an edge over others

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor (Mysore (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First round was technical and aptitude written test, followed by gd and interview process.
    The time duration was one hour long ,

technical question were mainly based on manufacturing process ,material science
    interview was for about 30 minutes

My field of interest was Thermodynamics and Basic questions were asked on it,

GEAT Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Toyota Kirloskar Motor.

Interview

Did not take any interview. They just took resume and sent us. They said we need a call letter to attend the written test, thats before the interview. Make sure you have a call letter before attending next time.

Graduate Apprentice Trainee Interview

Interview

Local language was the main concern andi didnt know the local language. I was having a telephonic interview which was actually a good experience. As i had a patent work regarding design of mathematical istrument, majority of the interview session was regarding the design aspects of thet particular intruments. I justified mydesign and so i got through the interview.

Local language unknown